Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

great forum!

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss' started by Zest for Life, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    Thanks for adding this section, loosing weight is great, you feel like a newer sexier person, until you take your clothes off! Ok, some peoe are lucky and their tummy pings back into shape. But not me, last time I lost weight I felt and looked great, but had a saggy bulge, yuk! You could even see it through my clothes, I was size 12 and was so happy but omg my tummy is/was horrible.
    I will be Reading all the posts on here and think I will def go for TT when I loose weight again.
    Good luck everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hi Karen x

Good luck with losing the weight :) I look forward to hearing about your TT journey when the time comes :D

LiSe Xx

4. kelly.

kelly. i will get to my GOAL !!

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    this is my fear as ive have 4 children all by c.section so my tummy has lost some elasticity lol i think when i loose the weight i may need to get a op to tighten the skin... i realy hope i dont tho but i will just need to wait and see

5. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi Hun I also had c section I find a wobble machine great for toning up hopefully I won't need op to tighten xxx

6. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    What's s wobble machine???
    I also had c section, that's probably why my tummy is so bad.

7. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    My doc told me NHS dont do freeTT or skin removal anymore.. im gutted theres no hope and i can never afford it on my own... i feel so depressed after loosing 5 stone and having this great lumpy bulge.

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Gem
    Don't despair. Your loose skin will defo improve with time. It's strange. but it does re-distribute itself gradually after you've lost your weight. Exercise, oils and moisturisers and your youth will all help. xx

9. amy j

amy j New Member

The nhs do do tummy tucks if you have good enough reason and you have to have lost 7stone I think? :-s x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.