great forum!

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss' started by Zest for Life, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    Thanks for adding this section, loosing weight is great, you feel like a newer sexier person, until you take your clothes off! Ok, some peoe are lucky and their tummy pings back into shape. But not me, last time I lost weight I felt and looked great, but had a saggy bulge, yuk! You could even see it through my clothes, I was size 12 and was so happy but omg my tummy is/was horrible.
    I will be Reading all the posts on here and think I will def go for TT when I loose weight again.
    Good luck everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hi Karen x

Good luck with losing the weight :) I look forward to hearing about your TT journey when the time comes :D

LiSe Xx

4. kelly.

kelly. i will get to my GOAL !!

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    this is my fear as ive have 4 children all by c.section so my tummy has lost some elasticity lol i think when i loose the weight i may need to get a op to tighten the skin... i realy hope i dont tho but i will just need to wait and see

5. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi Hun I also had c section I find a wobble machine great for toning up hopefully I won't need op to tighten xxx

6. Zest for Life

Zest for Life Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Zest for life of course ;-)
    What's s wobble machine???
    I also had c section, that's probably why my tummy is so bad.

7. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    My doc told me NHS dont do freeTT or skin removal anymore.. im gutted theres no hope and i can never afford it on my own... i feel so depressed after loosing 5 stone and having this great lumpy bulge.

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Gem
    Don't despair. Your loose skin will defo improve with time. It's strange. but it does re-distribute itself gradually after you've lost your weight. Exercise, oils and moisturisers and your youth will all help. xx

9. amy j

amy j New Member

The nhs do do tummy tucks if you have good enough reason and you have to have lost 7stone I think? :-s x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.