• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Great low carb buys and bargains!

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I wanted to start this thread as I was shocked this morning when i hadn't prep'd for lunch the night previous. I decided to cook me a frozen burger for lunch, when i read the packet it was zero carbs, so i cooked two for lunch:8855:.

So i thought i'd share my good find with you and i hope you share yours too. I've seen a similar thread like this somewhere before but cant find it. Thought we could also share any low carb Bogof's or bargains we find.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
Waitrose essential beef quaterpounders 0nc per burger.

Lidl pork sausages 1.7nc per 100g approx 2 sausies. Paid £3.50 at Lidl for 20 (30% off), usual price £4.99.

LIDL are good, they often have offers like that.

asda beat that linda....5 pack of pepperami £1!!

Cinta

Silver Member
M&S Aberdeen Agnus quarter pounders, 4 to a pack. 3 pack for £10. 1g carbs each burger & they are LUSH!!

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
CO-OP, diet bottle drinks 2 for £1.70 (usual price £1.15).

I stocked up on cherry diet coke:)

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
O, for all you wine drinkers........

Buy 6 bottles get 25% off!! May fav, usually £9 a bottle just cost me £3.63 with discounts!

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
Lidl have a really nice coleslaw for those on OWL. Creamy coleslaw with cheese, its only 3.6nc per 100g.

They also have spring onions for 29p & broccoli and cauli florrets for 50p!!

My local Lidl this weekend was selling packs of belly pork at £1 a pack, that was great value.

Sainsburys have a selection of different seafoods, mostly in 250g packs, on 2 for £5 at the moment if that helps anyone.

Also I don't know if any of you have a Costco nearby but I find their meat and fish to be excellent value, last week they had 10 Aberdeen Angus 1/4lb beefburgers for £6.99, a whole side of salmon for £12 and Jim's favourite belly pork I got six huge pieces (about 6" long by 2" by 2") for £7.

LOL Karen, yes we do, have you been reading the what are we eating thread. :D