Great low carb buys and bargains!

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I wanted to start this thread as I was shocked this morning when i hadn't prep'd for lunch the night previous. I decided to cook me a frozen burger for lunch, when i read the packet it was zero carbs, so i cooked two for lunch:8855:.

So i thought i'd share my good find with you and i hope you share yours too. I've seen a similar thread like this somewhere before but cant find it. Thought we could also share any low carb Bogof's or bargains we find.

Last edited:
Waitrose essential beef quaterpounders 0nc per burger.

Lidl pork sausages 1.7nc per 100g approx 2 sausies. Paid £3.50 at Lidl for 20 (30% off), usual price £4.99.

LIDL are good, they often have offers like that.

asda beat that linda....5 pack of pepperami £1!!

M&S Aberdeen Agnus quarter pounders, 4 to a pack. 3 pack for £10. 1g carbs each burger & they are LUSH!!

CO-OP, diet bottle drinks 2 for £1.70 (usual price £1.15).

I stocked up on cherry diet coke:)

O, for all you wine drinkers........

Buy 6 bottles get 25% off!! May fav, usually £9 a bottle just cost me £3.63 with discounts!

Lidl have a really nice coleslaw for those on OWL. Creamy coleslaw with cheese, its only 3.6nc per 100g.

They also have spring onions for 29p & broccoli and cauli florrets for 50p!!

My local Lidl this weekend was selling packs of belly pork at £1 a pack, that was great value.

Sainsburys have a selection of different seafoods, mostly in 250g packs, on 2 for £5 at the moment if that helps anyone.

Also I don't know if any of you have a Costco nearby but I find their meat and fish to be excellent value, last week they had 10 Aberdeen Angus 1/4lb beefburgers for £6.99, a whole side of salmon for £12 and Jim's favourite belly pork I got six huge pieces (about 6" long by 2" by 2") for £7.

LOL Karen, yes we do, have you been reading the what are we eating thread. :D

Back