great week!

tafflass

Silver Member
well that time of the week has come around again to take my measurements.

i find doing this so motivating and strongly advise everyone to do this.
i feel it's as important as what the scales say.

this week i have lost another 5 inches taking the total to a whopping 29 inches in the last 5 weeks.

thats
-5 off left thigh
-5 off right thigh
-6 off hips
-6 off waist
-1 off right arm
-1 off left arm
-5 off chest.

grinning from ear to ear :D

Well done on losing 29" in five weeks it is fantastic:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

thanks hun.
seeing it all add up is keeping me going x

wahey well done chick :D

congrats Taff, that is great progress!!

Thats brill! Well done! My lovely bf took photos of me in my underwear the night before I started, from the front, back and side. Scary! He also took my measurments. We're gonna do it all again at the end of week 4. I cant wait to see the changes!

Great week indeed babes. Congrats!!!

Thats brill! Well done! My lovely bf took photos of me in my underwear the night before I started, from the front, back and side. Scary! He also took my measurments. We're gonna do it all again at the end of week 4. I cant wait to see the changes!

i was too impatient and had to know how i was getting on each week.
you'll see a huge drop when when you next take them.good luck x

well thats the loss since i started using it.
not sure how much is down to that but i'm loving it anyway.

good luck with yours x

Well done Taff!!! That is a great motivator indeed.

Sometimes we think our weight loss should maybe be more, but when you see that the inches are disappearing as well, it is brill for our motivation!

You have done amazingly well!!!!!!

thanks scots x
i'm hoping to lose 3-4lbs a week but on those odd weeks we seem to get when our losses are lower,i'll be getting the tape measure out to spur me on x

welcome back btw x

Hi Tafflass,
well done on another great inch loss, you are right it is a great motivator when you may other wise be disappointed. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

hi taff , thats fantastic hun, i cant wait until i start using mine properly as iv been on my hols so il post mine in a couple of weeks... do you measure yourself weekly??

yeah claire i do it weekly for motivation.
on average i lose about 6 inches a week x

Back