• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Great week

Hi all
I had another superb week on Slimming World with a loss of 10lbs, still enjoying the plan, more original days than green as i like meat and fish.
Im in Muller heaven, 5 for £1.50 at Iceland.
I will get round to putting more diarys on for anyone that's interested.
Good luck to everyone with your weight losses this week.
Jus x ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done - you really are racing away with the weight loss, well done x

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Wow thats fab, keep it up. xxx Loobylou

FanBLOOMINGtastic!!!
Well done you!!

Ruthy xxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
Y'know if you could bottle that and sell it you would be a millionnaire by the end of the week! Well done, you are putting us all to shame! x

*applause* well done!!

Many thanks for your kind words, im ever so pleased with myself going into week four and not cheated once!
I could murder a pint sometimes but think to myself how dissapointed i will be if i put weight on.
Im also going to try and weigh at the scales in boots at the weekend, hope i register.
Have a great week girls.
Jus x :rolleyes:

Taz

Spam Hunter
Don't deny yourself anything Jus. The beauty of this plan is that nothing is forbidden. Everything in moderation is the key to success, you have had great losses and a pint isn't going to undo that x

holy crap thats ace. my fella loses between 5 and 7lb nearly every week. its mad. we eat exactly the same stuff and do the same excercise yet i lose between 1 and 3lb. lol. its great tho. he always said he wouldnt go on a diet and now when we go to group i can se him just beeming when they give him another sticker. lol. and i cant shut him up now about diets. lol. hes gone for man of the year next year because we had only been at group for a few weeks when the last 1 was given out :)