1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Great week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by STAYPUFT, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. STAYPUFT

STAYPUFT Well-Known Member

Hi all
    I had another superb week on Slimming World with a loss of 10lbs, still enjoying the plan, more original days than green as i like meat and fish.
    Im in Muller heaven, 5 for £1.50 at Iceland.
    I will get round to putting more diarys on for anyone that's interested.
    Good luck to everyone with your weight losses this week.
    Jus x ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

well done - you really are racing away with the weight loss, well done x

4. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Wow thats fab, keep it up. xxx Loobylou

5. ang

ang Well-Known Member

well done you are doing fantastic xx

6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Well-Known Member

FanBLOOMINGtastic!!!
    Well done you!!

Ruthy xxx

7. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Well-Known Member

Good lord that is awesome! Well done, you must be so pleased!!!

x

8. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

wow that is great! well done - hope i do as well when I start!

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Y'know if you could bottle that and sell it you would be a millionnaire by the end of the week! Well done, you are putting us all to shame! x

10. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

yay! well done you! isn't it great to be able to eat and still lose weight?

go team FBI!!!

11. abigail09

abigail09 Well-Known Member

*applause* well done!!

12. STAYPUFT

STAYPUFT Well-Known Member

Many thanks for your kind words, im ever so pleased with myself going into week four and not cheated once!
    I could murder a pint sometimes but think to myself how dissapointed i will be if i put weight on.
    Im also going to try and weigh at the scales in boots at the weekend, hope i register.
    Have a great week girls.
    Jus x :rolleyes:

13. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Don't deny yourself anything Jus. The beauty of this plan is that nothing is forbidden. Everything in moderation is the key to success, you have had great losses and a pint isn't going to undo that x

14. janinelee123

janinelee123 Well-Known Member

holy crap thats ace. my fella loses between 5 and 7lb nearly every week. its mad. we eat exactly the same stuff and do the same excercise yet i lose between 1 and 3lb. lol. its great tho. he always said he wouldnt go on a diet and now when we go to group i can se him just beeming when they give him another sticker. lol. and i cant shut him up now about diets. lol. hes gone for man of the year next year because we had only been at group for a few weeks when the last 1 was given out :)

15. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

well done thats great. I am crossing over from CD to SW so hopefully i will follow in your successful steps. xx

16. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Well-Known Member

wow fan bloody tastic!!! i want your food diary :gimi: