great weigh in but I need pulling back in please ;(

maybebaby

5th weigh in today lost 4lb I am absolutely over the moon, bmi now 31.6 BUT ive had a nibbling session AGAIN ARGGGGGGGHHHH

will someone please slap me and get me back on track im so frightened of failing so so close. I really dont want to pick but I am, I know ive just ovulated so it could be hormones?? I have promised myself I am 100% back on track from tomorrow and im gonna come on here everyday and report. Anyone feeling they could slap me and give me some home truths please feel free xxx:sigh::sigh::sigh:

STOP EATING! Ha ha i cant be mean! But i really think you should stop because it will get hard mega hard if you dont stop because you will push yourself out of ketosis. You need to get control and not eat when your hormones are mad because you will need to be able to control yourself after this diet is over so you dont end up back in the same place!

Think of that gorgeous baby you will have! You havnt much left to loose to be in a healthy bmi range YOU CAN DO IT! buy a lock if you have to and hide them things you snack on away! anything that gets you threw!

You need to find a way to celebrate other than eating!

Hi Honey,
I think you have slapped yourself enough!!!
All I'll say is you know why you are on this and that hasn't changed so get back on the programme, you are so close now, don't lose it.
Sometimes we fall into the treating ourselves after a good weight loss mode, not a good path to take. Treat yourself by all means but without food, have an early night tonight, bath and a glass of sparkling water if you wish but no more picking. Don't think that by getting back to the shakes tomorrow you can continue to eat tonight, it doesn't work like that, the more you pick, the hungrier you will feel and so it goes. So save yourself that heartache by stopping now.
Have a good night and congrats on your weight loss today.
Doirin

Back