Greatest loser competition

My lovely consultant has just told me i am the areas greatest loser! She has enabled the online questionnaire for me to fill in to go the next stage of the competition.

I've been put forward for the next stage too, Gazter. Have you looked at the online form yet? It is huge. I was filling it in while my son napped earlier - 1 hour 45mins and I still haven't completed it!

I've been put forward for the next stage too, Gazter. Have you looked at the online form yet? It is huge. I was filling it in while my son napped earlier - 1 hour 45mins and I still haven't completed it!

you put more thought into than i did then. Maybe 30 minutes. Ask stupid questions, they get stupid answers.

And the questions are so repetitive! Argh!

according to my consultant you have to get weighed....if i got weighed at another of her groups I would have been that group's winner

i asked her because i wanted to get weighed at 1pm but i wanted to be the 5pm winner- since that's my group

there is no vote- but if you don't get weighed i don't think you can win.....i mean- what if it's a close race- and there are 2 members one with a 3 stone loss and another with 3st 4

the week before they could have been greatest loser- but what if the week the competition winner is announced the first person loses 5lb and the other one maintains? it would be 3st 5 loss to 3st 4- making the first person the group's winner

that's why you have to get weighed

if that makes sense

but it's definitely not a vote- i believe the pda tells the consultant who the winner is :)

Just shows how different it is from group to group - I've lost five stone and I've no hope of winning anything as we have some massive losers in my group, 6st plus. And more power to them! I did get nominated for Miss Slinky but came last and I hadn't lost enough to be nominated for woman of the year last time.

I know awards aren't everything but I could use the self esteem boost right now of winning something, hopefully one day I might :) x
Maybe not this time but you may overtake them! When I started sw there was a lady who had lost 6 stone and I was in awe and never dreamt Id be able to do it but I did and more. Sadly I see her around now and I think shes put it back on.

Maybe not this time but you may overtake them! When I started sw there was a lady who had lost 6 stone and I was in awe and never dreamt Id be able to do it but I did and more. Sadly I see her around now and I think shes put it back on.

the story is so familiar.. I hope against hope that wont be me.

I hope so - I would love to get to 9st lost eventually. The idea of putting it all back on does worry me but tbh I really can't see myself ever going back to how I was! :)

I know it might sound stupid, it's only an award after all but I would just love to win something for once! x

you hear so many times about people losing weight then disappearing only to put it all back on again and you see soooo many people on here returning to eating plans for the 3rd, 4th and 5th times.

Sw makes it easy by giving you free membership when you're at target so the only thing you're investing is your time every week, or 2 or 3 weeks, however often you decide to go to group. And you're investing your time in yourself and the other group members, remember those who were there to help you with your weight loss.

The best thing to do to keep the weight off is to keep going to group, that's what I've done and in 2 weeks I'll have been at target for a year, WOO HOO!!

you hear so many times about people losing weight then disappearing only to put it all back on again and you see soooo many people on here returning to eating plans for the 3rd, 4th and 5th times.

Sw makes it easy by giving you free membership when you're at target so the only thing you're investing is your time every week, or 2 or 3 weeks, however often you decide to go to group. And you're investing your time in yourself and the other group members, remember those who were there to help you with your weight loss.

The best thing to do to keep the weight off is to keep going to group, that's what I've done and in 2 weeks I'll have been at target for a year, WOO HOO!!

Well done. Can't wait to be there myself.

Had a reply from my consultant, she has contacted HQ and I do qualify and I am the biggest looser in our group so I will get a certificate etc. Problem solved!

I got *VOTED* the Greatest Loser at group yesterday... Last year i remember the consultant giving it to the lasy who had lost 5 stone and thought wow i hope thats me someday ( that wasnt a vote ) So yesterday she asked everyone to vote or point to their greatest loser and they all pointed at me lol!

8 Stone 4Lbs Lost so far ... 480672_10200344292145724_812564823_n.jpg

I got *VOTED* the Greatest Loser at group yesterday... Last year i remember the consultant giving it to the lasy who had lost 5 stone and thought wow i hope thats me someday ( that wasnt a vote ) So yesterday she asked everyone to vote or point to their greatest loser and they all pointed at me lol! View attachment 82073

Congratulations on winning- i take by your loss though that you are the greatest loser anyway?

There is no vote- it's just the person who has lost the most weight so your consultant did it wrong....

sorry to put a dampener on it- but i'm sure with your amazing weight loss you would have won the correct way too ;)

Well Done and love your dress x
I got *VOTED* the Greatest Loser at group yesterday... Last year i remember the consultant giving it to the lasy who had lost 5 stone and thought wow i hope thats me someday ( that wasnt a vote ) So yesterday she asked everyone to vote or point to their greatest loser and they all pointed at me lol!

8 Stone 4Lbs Lost so far ... View attachment 82073

Congratulations on winning- i take by your loss though that you are the greatest loser anyway?

There is no vote- it's just the person who has lost the most weight so your consultant did it wrong....

sorry to put a dampener on it- but i'm sure with your amazing weight loss you would have won the correct way too ;)

I would of Won it anyway hun as i have the biggest weight loss in group atm. And i know she done it wrong i dont understand why?
x
Well Done and love your dress x

Thank yopu hun the dresss is a Primani Special hehe £13.00 and they do it in gry too i always wear a black vest under this one though as its abit see through with the bra lol x

8 Stone 4Lbs Lost so far ... View attachment 82073

What a star :) Our worlds have changed so much in such a short space of time. I want to give you all a gigantic hug.

Gone to complete the online stuff and the 'enter your details here' bit won't work :( tried on my phone and iPad so must be the website at fault. If it doesn't hurry up and work ill miss the deadline, not that I think ill get to the nationals but it'd be a shame not to complete the entry!

Back