Greatest loser competition

Gone to complete the online stuff and the 'enter your details here' bit won't work :( tried on my phone and iPad so must be the website at fault. If it doesn't hurry up and work ill miss the deadline, not that I think ill get to the nationals but it'd be a shame not to complete the entry!

When is the deadline? because my consultant said the entry (we did it on paper) had to be at HO by yesterday....

I got an email on Thursday night and it said the deadline is 4 days away so not long x I did do the paper one but got sent the email to do it online too and the questionnaire.

well the finals are beginning of May so before then lol

nor me- thank god- i would've been gutted if i was in the top 10- i'm in Canada when the final is happening!!

maybe next year :)

Nor me.

It's purely a mathematical one anyway... There are people who have lost way more than us...

My consultant keeps nudging and winking for me to be her man of the year....

It's like an episode of Fat Friends.

my friend tegwen is in the top 10 and has lost 15 1/2 st

i think it might be done regionally as well. So, the biggest loser from each of the regions goes forward, rather than just the ten biggest across the whole of the UK. Dont worry Craig, you are our greatest loser!

It won't go regionally- it's just as simple as the highest number entered.

So whatever weight loss you put on the application form- that's your entry- top 10 win ;)

13stone 10 wow that is amazing. You must feel like a new person. Do you enjoy how you are now?

Yeah i do feel like a new person, ive actually lost 15st total as i lost some before joining slimming world. My life has changed so much over the last year and a bit and even more just recently, as i have met the most amazing Woman and she has just completed my life. Im so happy now everything has fallen into place perfectly i couldnt ask for anything else :)

Yeah i do feel like a new person, ive actually lost 15st total as i lost some before joining slimming world. My life has changed so much over the last year and a bit and even more just recently, as i have met the most amazing Woman and she has just completed my life. Im so happy now everything has fallen into place perfectly i couldnt ask for anything else :)
Thats brilliant :)

I'll say hi to tegwin when I see her.. :D
I'm in the top 10 again this year. ( came 6th last year with 15st 7 loss, this year I'm up to 17st lost. )

Back