Greedy day.

Plums

Since I started I have one evening a week where I eat what I like and still log the calories on MFP. I eat between 700 and 1000 cals over my recommended calories (I'm down for 1lb a week) and then the next day I just carry on with the normal amount of calories. Doing this I have had brilliant losses every week except one week where I stayed within my calories everyday and put on half a lb! lol. Just thought I'd share with everyone as it is knowing I can munch what I like on this one day that has made me stick to my calories all the other days. To be honest, eating that much puts me off food a bit for a few days after! I'm guessing it's something to do with keeping the body out of starvation mode?

Yeah I think your right and I think it might stop your metabolism becoming sluggish. Glad you've found what works for you.
Enjoy your greedy day :)

I do this on a Friday night, I hope that the sudden increase in calories kick starts my metabolism for the following week. I hate been losing 2lb a week but I wish it was a bit more now and again x

Yep do the same on a Sunday . I don't go mad but I will usually have a nice brunch and dessert after dinner , maybe some wine , I just have a little bit of what I fancy :)

Yeah I tend to have a relaxed day and have whatever I fancy if its not going totally overboard x

I just find having a relaxed day - not too relaxed will keep me on track.
For example tomorrow morning I quite fancy choc weeto's for breakfast, so I'll have a small bowl whereas if it were up to me it would be over flowing! My choc treat it a medium size bag of maltesers x

I just find having a relaxed day - not too relaxed will keep me on track.
For example tomorrow morning I quite fancy choc weeto's for breakfast, so I'll have a small bowl whereas if it were up to me it would be over flowing! My choc treat it a medium size bag of maltesers x
That sounds good :)

I resisted buying a box of maltesers today. They were only 99p and I love them!

Back