Week 2 day 2:

Week 2 day 2:

Strawberry shake (1/2 skimmed milk, 1/2 water). 142.5 cals
2 x home made egg Mayo sandwiches brown bread 540 cals
Twix (for energy on walk) 230 cals
Powerade 80 cals
1/2 chicken pasty m&s. (265 cals)
skimmed milk 140 cals

So I've basically eaten all my cals for today.

xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Looks good for today.

I was considering mixing milk with water tomorrow as the shop had no skimmed so I only have semi skimmed. When I thought of it I realised I probably could have done that today with the ff milk :eek:

Did it taste ok?

It tasted fine!! Quite fluffy!! I tried with just water yesterday but it didn't taste as good. Too much froth too!!

Saves cals too using half and half xxx

Thanks I will definitely try it in the morning.

Just read through your diary sound like your doing really well. Whats your weight loss at?

Hi Lyndsi I got weighed on Saturday and I was 2lbs 2 oz down. Hopefulforthis Saturday :) xxx

Thank you hun!! I'm working on it xxx

Week 2 day 3 & 4:

Totally off plan. Yesterday I was within my daily cals but today has been a very bad day food wise!!

Back on it tmrw!! Have exercised throughout so hopefully no damage done!!

xxx

Hope you are doing ok food wise today...Im sure one blip wont have any effect, especially with the amount of exercise you are doing!

Let us know what you decide to do with regards to slimfast or the diet suggest by the gym instructor. It would be interesting to hear what it involves x

I have eaten for England today!! Argh!! I have just been to get implant out so hopefully the craving of lovely food will disappear soon!!

I can email it to u if u want!! Thinking of substituting the breakfast for a shake if I go for it. Still debating!!

xxx

Hope your ok today, how are you feeling now?

Hi Redmel I'm fine thanks :) are you ok? Just been for a walk with the OH for some fresh air!!

Been good foodwise today apart from the 4 finger kitkat I had this afternoon. Oops!!

Need to get on track otherwise my weigh in will be disappointing this week!!

Have u had a good day xxx

Week 2 Day 6:

300g strawberries
Egg sandwich on wholemeal bread (home made)
Walkers light crisps
4 finger kitkat (ouch)
Homemade vegetarian lasagne (from scratch) with salad

Will have to sort myself out and get back on plan!!

xxx

That doesn't look too bad:)

Glad you enjoyed your walk. What book are you reading? I just started a new book last night, not sure what to make of it yet.

Where rainbows end by cecilia aherne :) it's lighthearted and an easy read!! I started reading the snowman by jo nesbo a few weeks ago but gave up after a couple of pages. Will try it another time!!

What book you reading? It was getting to the stage that I could only manage a couple of pages just before bed and books were lasting weeks!! Now my routine has been rearranged I can enjoy reading again!!

xxx

Yes I usually only get a short while before bed to read....

I have just started life of pi by yann martel. I will stick with it hopefully it is ok.

Not heard of it but hope it's good :) xxx

Back