Greek restaurant night out... Help

katkarg

Help... I am going to a Greek restaurant on Thurs night for birthday party ... What can I eat??? :eat:

Have done so well and Thurs is wk 3 WI. Will be about 11lbs off total :clap:

I am probably going to have the week after as my AAM week it will be my week 4. :eek:

I will prob have a drink too going for Vodka slimline tonic !?! When should I eat some carbs to come out of ketosis? Wed or will Thurs lunch time be ok? :party0036:

Oh no I think its meze night on Thurs:
Full Greek Meze selection of taramasalata, tzatziki, humous, tuna salad, butter beans, potato salad, beetroot, couscous, greek salad, haloumi cheese, lounza, greek pork and beef sausage, pork fillet, chicken wings and grilled pitta bread.

If its not what would be better:
Lamb Kleftico -
Lamb on the bone slowly roasted in the oven in herbs and juices until tender. Served with rice and salad garnish
Stifado -
Lean beef casserole tender cooked onions, red wine, vinegar and a traditional blend of herbs and spices
Chicken Santorini -
Delicious pieces of tender chicken breast marinated in spices and grilled on skewers with onions, mushrooms and sweet red peppers
Authentic Cyprus Special -
Chicken or pork souvla cooked on real charcoal. Served with couscous, greek salad and tangy greek yoghurt

Im hungry thinking about it!!!!!!!!

Go with chicken and salad and ask them to serve the dressing seperate. Remember portion sizes too.

I'm no expert but i'd go with the chicken santorini with a side salad.

Avoid carbs and rich sauces if at all possible!

Vodka is a good choice if you intend on having a drink but go easy. I usually have coke zero with it or lime and soda water.

The most important thing is to enjoy without feeling guilty! Get back on SS the next day and make sensible choices!

Can I come just for the Souvla? I lived in Cyprus for 2 1/2 years, that meat is to die for.

Back