Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green day help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kirsty_baird_26, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Iv got a really really sore head today and sometimes a wee mocha takes it away but i dont really want to use syns or alot! Iv only used 1 cheese triangle from my a allowance do you think if i got a mocha from costa coffee i can deduct anything for milk? If so what kind milk do i need to get? I never use my a choices properly as i dont really like milk or cheese that much!!

Thanks for help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ignore this decided against it as even if i deduct some theres still a few syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.