Green Days: Healthy Extra Confusion help!

Jenn457

I follow green all the time because I'm vegetarian but I'm confused about the healthy extras!

1) do I have to have two healthy extra b choices? Sometime I don't feel like I can fit them in!

2) could I have two if the same healthy extra for example could you have 4 slices of brown bread?

Re: Healthy Extra Confusion help!

If on green you should have 2 hex b choices and yes its fine to have thw same one twice so you could have 4 slices of wholemeal bread x

Thanks! What happens if I don't have to healthy b choices?

It's recommended..but won't screw it up. I often don't have an a choice as I'm vegan and can't have most of it!! Only one I have is choc oat milk but can't get it from small shops so depends on where I shop :)

Technically you could do ee and just not have meat then it would be just one choice so I cannot imagine it would make much difference tbh some days I do ee but juat dont have meat lol and some days I dont have green any pasta rice etc x

If you're struggling why not try having some nuts, seeds, soup, tinned fruit all of which can be a HEB. I quite often have 12 cashew nuts for example because I don't want to eat 4 slices of bread, or I'll have toasted seeds on a salad this way it doesn't bloat you as much as bread

Agreed I love tinned fruit with my oats or in the evening(with mini meringue) lovely!

I thought on Red & Green that you were supposed to have x2 HEa but you could choose whether to have x1 or x2 HEb :confused:

I thought on Red & Green that you were supposed to have x2 HEa but you could choose whether to have x1 or x2 HEb :confused:

It's the other way around, you are meant to have 2 healthy b's but can choose to have either one or two healthy a's (I like to get my 'moneys' worth and go for 2 lol)

Hi please could someone advise me, my information is old it has Healthy Extra Green and Healthy Extra Original (red). But people instead talk about A and B and how many to have, I do green most days and a couple of red in a month.

Was Healthy Eating A previously green and Healthy Eating B previously red? I'm confuzzled.

Thanks
Simon

UPDATE - IT WAS ME BEING DAFT.

I had the A and the B thing but it was on the watermark on the info and I had never acknowledged them as such until I looked again at my book and there they are A and B in the background on the lists. D'oh!

Panic over, slight panic I mean, it was only "OMG what if I have had too many of the wrong ones all this time!" it turns out, I give myself 2 B's each day and don't count the A that I have because that's usually milk for tea. That's why my brain was panicking all of a sudden. I'm still doing it right. Phew.

Note to self - read the water marks (b is red, green; a is left column on healthy extra both days)

Last edited:
Back