Green tea & decaf coffee

cheekychops

On a mission!
Morning all,

Just wanted to make sure these are ok before I buy them.

Any recommendations if so?

As far as I know they are fine. Have you tried REd Bush tea? Thats really quite yum, you dont need milk with it, so you dont miss it!!

you can drink any leaf tea on this diet so no flowery tea like camomile or jasmine or the fruity teas like lemon etc. I usually have peppermint tea which is lovely and refresing. Also you can drink black coffee and my CDC also said I could have a sweetner with this if I needed it.

Also you can drink black coffee and my CDC also said I could have a sweetner with this if I needed it.
Yes, since I started drinking my coffee black I've discovered that adding a sweetener makes it much more palatable, even though I don't usually take sugar in my coffee. It also eases any "need something sweet" cravings I sometimes get. I'm developing quite a taste for it now!

Can't stand black tea, though, even with sweetener - just tastes stewed!

I got peppermint tea, decaff coffee and canderel as a sweetner for the coffee.

Bring on the flavour lol.

I have been having black coffee with sweetner, normally a tea drinker but agree not nice without milk. I haven't been having decaf, do you think this will cause me a problem?

I'm going for decaf because I don't normally drink a lot of coffee and I plan to have quite a few cups a day now- just to taste something lol.

Back