GREEN TEA LOLLIES

Tanya-inprogress

I was thinking - with this lovely weather we are having of making green tea ice lollies tommorrow. Anyone tried it or similar ???

They sound awful ... Never heard of them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missjlouise - you cant be doing TFR?:8855:

Anyway - I made them,made up the green tea,quite strong,with sweetener and put in ice lolly moulds,and they're good! Nice to have some thing solid and a bit of a crunch:D

Sounds very inventive to me, Tanya!

ginagee said:
going to give them a go what about other teas lemon or mixed fruit r they ok to use x

hi gina! I'm afraid not :( we're only allowed leaf teas, not any of the fuity ones!! and I seem to have it in my head that lemon is especially bad for kicking you out of ketosis - I may have dreamed that though - I have a lit of crazy food dreams on this diet!! :) x

how about mint tea ?

hi cameron from what i can gather you can have peppermint, nettle and green tea, i have added peppermint tea to my chocolate shake and it makes it a little better if u are struggling :)

Haha! I think we are on the same wave length! I just made some of those earlier today!! I haven't tried one yet though. I'll let you know how mine are! :)

It's the citric acid in particular that's bad, apparently. Knocks you out of ketosis according to the video on the website. That's why we're not even allowed chewing gum or zero-calorie diet drinks, because of the citric acid in it.

Ahnyuum said:
It's the citric acid in particular that's bad, apparently. Knocks you out of ketosis according to the video on the website. That's why we're not even allowed chewing gum or zero-calorie diet drinks, because of the citric acid in it.

so that's where I got the lemon thing from! haha x

Back