Green Tea = nausea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pbfhpunk, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Sorry if this has been posted before I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

I had some green tea this morning and then for the next hour felt so ill. It happened the other day as well when I had some regular black tea, I've looked online and it says that it can happen with undiluted tea due to the caffeine and something else that I can't remember!

Just wondered if anyone has had this and if they stopped drinking green tea or persevered and it got better.

Thanks

H

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i had this once after drinking about 5 cups of green tea in a short space of time. didnt know at the time green tea has shed loads of caffeine in it so i put it down to caffeine overdose!

i can usually drink 10+ cups of tea with milk a day, so didnt think switching to green would be much different..but i was soo sick:(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.