GREEN TEA

mandye

Silver Member
Green Tea Looked It Up On Goggle And The Benifits For Peeps Losing Weight Is Only A Maybe Nothing Is Proven So Anyone Who Has Started Using Green Tea And Seen A Difference In There Weight Loss.
I Have Heard It Isnt A Very Tasty Beverage And As I Dont Like Tea To Start With Before I Try Some Would Like To Know If It Is Tasty Or Not Lol Thanks For Your Help Xx

I wouldn't say it is tasty, but you can get used to it...................I drink about 4-5 cups aday now. At the start I wasn't too sure, but ok now.

This is the 1st real week of drinking as much each day so won't be able to tell the weight loss effect yet. But I have fingers crossed for a good one this week.

I really like green tea - not so much the plain version but Twinings do a really nice green Earl Grey. The trick is not to leave the bag in too long or it makes it bitter. If you have a Crussh near you, their green tea is particularly delicious. Apparently 3 cups a day speeds up your metabolism slightly - who knows, it can't hurt though.

I LOVE Green Tea - but then I don't like ordinary tea!

Love Oolong Tea too.

Green/Oolong tea is a fabulous antioxidant, who needs anything more!

I personally prefer drinking green tea. I have a friend who is a professor at a well know UK university who has done a great deal of research into drinking green tea as an aid to health. His findings have shown that Typhoo Green Tea blend is the most beneficial to health of any tea currently available. Also, you never heard this from me, Typhoo Green Tea blend is now being sold to the asian market (rebranded of course) as a health drink. The tests which were carried on people with moderately-high to high blood prssure. In most cases the blood pressure readings were significantly reduced after only 20 mins.

Back