GREEN TEA

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mandye, 21 November 2007 Social URL.

1. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Green Tea Looked It Up On Goggle And The Benifits For Peeps Losing Weight Is Only A Maybe Nothing Is Proven So Anyone Who Has Started Using Green Tea And Seen A Difference In There Weight Loss.
    I Have Heard It Isnt A Very Tasty Beverage And As I Dont Like Tea To Start With Before I Try Some Would Like To Know If It Is Tasty Or Not Lol Thanks For Your Help Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I wouldn't say it is tasty, but you can get used to it...................I drink about 4-5 cups aday now. At the start I wasn't too sure, but ok now.

This is the 1st real week of drinking as much each day so won't be able to tell the weight loss effect yet. But I have fingers crossed for a good one this week.

4. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I really like green tea - not so much the plain version but Twinings do a really nice green Earl Grey. The trick is not to leave the bag in too long or it makes it bitter. If you have a Crussh near you, their green tea is particularly delicious. Apparently 3 cups a day speeds up your metabolism slightly - who knows, it can't hurt though.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The Green Earl Grey sounds nice, I'll have to try some.

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I LOVE Green Tea - but then I don't like ordinary tea!

Love Oolong Tea too.

Green/Oolong tea is a fabulous antioxidant, who needs anything more!

7. DoomsdayClock

DoomsdayClock Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I personally prefer drinking green tea. I have a friend who is a professor at a well know UK university who has done a great deal of research into drinking green tea as an aid to health. His findings have shown that Typhoo Green Tea blend is the most beneficial to health of any tea currently available. Also, you never heard this from me, Typhoo Green Tea blend is now being sold to the asian market (rebranded of course) as a health drink. The tests which were carried on people with moderately-high to high blood prssure. In most cases the blood pressure readings were significantly reduced after only 20 mins.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.