Green Tea

*angela*

Silver Member
Just wondered if a cup of green tea a day actually improves weight loss or if its just a load of nonsense... I've been drinking it recently thinking it does help but I heard that it only improves weight loss if u drink a least 5 or so cups a day+tbh that just ain't gonna happen coz it's rotten lol... 1 cup in the morning I can just about cope with. Any ideas? Thanks in advance xx

I drink a lot of green tea and must say it has never done anything for my weight, sorry. I've recently been reading about lemon helping you lose weight, there is a thread on here somewhere too. So I've been squeezing lemon into my green tea in the morning as having it in hot water worls best aparently. I had a 2 lb loss this week, not sure how much the lemon helped?

Green tea didnt help me when i took it many moons ago but 1 cup of lemon in hot water with a tsp of lemon did help with my weightloss, i didnt lose a lot but i had a loss every week of around 2lbs which was not usual for me so it regulated my losses every week x

I was a huge green tea drinker and found that I never lost any better because of it

Ewww - I couldn't get on with Green Tea. Almost liked Green Tea with Mint, but it's not the same as a proper brew. Red Bush tea on the other hand is lovely (and no caffeine and can be drunk without milk as it isn't so bitter as black tea - the Asda own brand is the best).

Back