Green Tea..

Nell132

Is actually my new best friend.. I absolutly love coffee but I'm sick of it without milk, only after 7 days!!!..

I've just bought myself some green tea from twinnings.. and its completly stopped my rumbling tummy, and sick feeling I've been on and off with all day..

Yey, day 8 and 100%...:D

:worthy: to Green Tea!!

x

I have dug mine out too, I can't take tea without milk, so figured it was time to get back to Green tea! :) have mine with a tiny bit of sweetener, and lemon already in it. :) lovely!! Will phase out the sweetener this week :)

I found a shop selling boxes of green & mint mix teabags, that is what helped me thru CD. Don't care much for green tea on its own.

I have dug mine out too, I can't take tea without milk, so figured it was time to get back to Green tea! :) have mine with a tiny bit of sweetener, and lemon already in it. :) lovely!! Will phase out the sweetener this week :)

Hiya

Just in case you didn't already know don't have the lemon when you start CD because it may stop you getting into/kick you out of ketosis.

xx

i was just goney say the same .... NO LEMONS ....

hmm.. off to look for the mint option then! lol didn't know that, the lemon is in the teabag already so will get more this week. ;) thanks!

oh no!! Love Earl Grey! Oh well - thanks for letting me know. x

Back