Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

I am back........ have read back on some of your posts but dont have time at the moment to read right back to when I left..... so could you all tell me how you are doing and what happened to you all over Christmas.

I had a pig out December, not sure why, I knew I would put on weight but thought I would be able to get it off easily once the new year started, but it hasn't worked. I joined weightwatchers and have lost some lbs, but this week, I weighed 10 stone 8lb on Tuesday morning, have stuck strictly to the diet and have now put on nearly 2lb.... er.. how?? So have just this afternoon totally blown in and stuffed myself with low calorie Alpen bars, about 8 of them all at 1 point each, but have blown my daily points allowance. This weightwatchers is just not working for me, and because I am only 3lb over my normal bmi I cannot really SS again, so that leaves me 810 I guess which I think I will follow from either tomorrow or maybe Monday... not really sure, if I dont start until Monday I know I will blow it before then big time and it will be harder to cut down again, still playing head games with myself trying to decide.

Glad to see you are doing so well Bess, well done on knuckling down and getting back on the wagon..... it sounds too Katy that you are doing well..... let me know how you all are...

Take care xx

Oh GREENEYES.... so lovely to see you again! Have missed you!

Sorry that you are back because of blow-outs, but lots of us lost the plot over Xmas so it's not just you. I'm doing 810 at the moment... took a while to get into it this time but I am OK now I think. Gota dash but saw your name and had to send a BIG

hug ((((Greeneyes))))

back later to catch up!

xxx

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:OOOOOHHHHH Hello Linda!!!

I'm so glad to see you back! Not glad that you've struggled, but most of us have found it hard to get our mojos back after Christmas so you are in good company!

I haven't yet managed to get back on the wagon but am slowly edging myself back up.It's really hard to find the motivation but I just need to keep looking and hopefully I'll stumble across it eventually!

Stay around - I'm a bit rubbish at posting at the moment but dip in every now and then when I get a chance.

Hey Linda, Lovely to see you again!
810 seems to be the groove on here latel, even had a spell myself after xmas n birthday extras....so you are not alone hun!

I think CD defintely spoils us for doing any other diets, we like the speed and get impatient. Have you got in touch with your cdc yet or do you have packs left? Hope you get into your groove soon, you know you can do it!

xx

Hey Linda!! Lovely to hear from you, we have missed you! xx
Thanks for your encouragement, my CDC says I am to do another week of SS, it's been ok, struggled a bit yesterday but only had an extra bar. We all mucked up over Christmas, well most of us....and some of us started getting it wrong well before too...:eek:......well perhaps just me then! As Lelly says it's the speed of CD that's so appealing (sp? 2 l's?) it works a treat as we all know if we can stick it. My CDC is being very firm, which is good for me. When I went back to her, she said something like, 'If you trust me and do as I say you'll do it.' So here I am...again. :eek:

Tell us all the news when you get a chance, so pleased to see your dairy there again. xxx

Well I had a takeaway tonight and finished the 3 weightwatcher eclairs I had in the freezer, oh yeah and a bottle of wine, now am determined to get back on track tomorrow.... I have a few packs of CD left so will make the effort until Monday and if I am succeeding I will then get in touch with my CDC and get her to bring me some more packs and to weigh me..... with weightwatchers, not only was I sticking to it 100% i was actually putting weight on... not sure how that works, but there you go. So CD totallly from tomorrow. As of my weigh in last tuesday I had 8lb to lose, but now with the nearly 2lb I put on and the big binge today, probably have much more, so will weigh myself tomorrow and get back on the wagon.... I was watching tv tonight and was looking at the skinny people and thinking yes i want that so am determined to get it right first time.... lol (well that is tonight with a full tummy.... lol)

Thank you for your welcome back, will probably be hanging here a lot over the next few weeks.... here's to a successful new year to us all!!!

Hiya, good to see you x

Lovely to see you Greeneyes :) I hope your grandsons are both on the mend now too.

I moved my thread out of CD because I needed a break from CD (not the CDers ;)) and really wanted to focus on maintaining weight through eating and exercise and not packs. At one stage I was about 3lbs over my goal weight and my CDC suggested I go back on 810. That wasn't the right answer for me as I knew I could (and did) get the weight off with healthy eating and exercising. I didn't want to use CD as a tool for maintaining my weight so thought I'd better move my thread out.

Really looking forward to hearing more from you when you have time :)

My littlest grandson is still in and out of hospital because of his sickness and not putting on weight and is on a ton of medication, but at the moment seems fine in his self..... my other grandson is now fine and as cheeky as ever.

Well yesterday I managed to stay 100% SS amazing as we went out to a Church thing last night in memory of a lady who died last month and we had pizza because she wanted us to all gather, sing a few songs for her and eat together, but I managed to not eat the pizza and only drink water and black too.... go me!!!
Yesterday morning I got on the scales and weight a massive 10 stone 11.6lb (I had managed to get lower than that but I guess the takeaway and red wine took their toll).... this morning I have got on the scales and they say 10 stone 8.8lb, so a loss of 2.8lb, so that is good and I am happy to lose from here. I intend to stay 100% again today, am thinking 1 or 2 weeks of SS then move up to 810 for another couple of weeks. Will contact my CDC tomorrow (dont like to bother her on a Sunday) and see if she is still doing CD and if she can come round this week... I hope so as I dont have too much product left..... so fingers crossed for another 100% days today and good luck to everyone today.... keep up the good work all...

Well done Linda... you're off to a great start. Good to hear the little ones are doing well, too.

xxx

Well no, I know it isn't massive, but I got down to 9 stone 11, so a stone overweight is now massive in my eyes and I dont want it to keep going upwards so doing something about it... am seeing my CDC on Wednesday lunchtime...

Well no, I know it isn't massive, but I got down to 9 stone 11, so a stone overweight is now massive in my eyes and I dont want it to keep going upwards so doing something about it...

Add 2 stones and I could have written this. Well done Greeneyes, you are off to a flying start! xx

Monday 8 February - 10 stone 5.6lb loss of 3.2lb

Really pleased that the weight is now coming off, especially after such a disappointing loss with Weight Watchers. Today I think, will be the most difficult day so far.... it is day 3, hopefully ketosis will kick in, although DH kindly told me I had ketosis breath yesterday morning.... lol
Keep thinking about lunch, then realise I am not going to have any, so really need to stay strong.

Hey Greeneyes

So Lovely to have you back - we nearly have everyone now... just need Lexie dog too and all the old gang will be back..... ( if you are there Lexie let us know how you are)

I have been lurking for months for loads of different reasons but am back on this wagon for one last time.

Im so sorry that you have had sucha bad time of it over the last few months and I hope things are going to settle down for you over the next few.

Glad the ketosis fairy is paying you a visit and Im hjoping mine comes to me sooner rather than later.

Look forward to reading yor diary

keep up the good work
xxx

Thanks Jess..... I am still starving hungry today, but am determined not to give in.... I just keep drinking water and visiting the toilet. Have split my shakes and am drinking them every 2.5 hours so I can have them more often... just waiting until 1pm when I can have my next one...

Hope you had a good day Greeneyes, it's a good job there are so many trips to loo as it helps to pass the time!!!

Hmmm bit gutted, went to Weightwatchers tonight because daughter still goes and got weighed. I never lost a single thing, even though I had been SS 100% since Saturday morning, so I have decided to move up to 810 and had some quorn and prawns for dinner.... not sure where to go from here now....

Tuesday 9th February - Weight 10 stone 6lb increase of .4lb

Okay, so a slight increase today, probably because i ate an 810 meal yesterday....was disappointed at Weightwatchers last night as was weighing there for last time and didn't lose anything, but today when I got on my scales, with no clothes on and before I had eaten as usual I was 2lb down on last weeks weight, so the STS could have been water weight as I did drink tons yesterday as I was so hungry...

Have got up this morning feeling more positive, less hungry so I think maybe despite the meal ketosis has kicked in, as my weight went up slightly I am still slightly above my 25 bmi so shall try and stay SS today, but if I have to have an 810 meal tonight it wont be me failing... we shall see. So looking for a more positive day today, my awful cold is going too, so feeling much better.

Good luck to everyone else struggling on this diet today.... off to see my CDC tomorrow, have ordered more supplies already so she will have them waiting for me (only have choc and choc mint shakes.... lol as that is all I like, thought I would lay off the bars for now, but still have mixamousse to make a mousse if I feel like it),,,
Have a great day all xx

Back