Greeneyes will PERSEVERE.........

Start over. Focus. Don't be hard on yourself... face forward... remember I had three restarts last week, wasn't until thursday I got my act together. Big hugs Greeneyes.

xxx

Morning Greeneyes, come on girl, you can do it. You are such an inspiration. Everytime I look at your before and after pics I feel so full of admiration.

You had such a strong mindset before and I know you can find it again. :D Big hugs. x

Hope you've had a great day today hun, keep on trying you'll get there!
x

Good luck hun, You did it before, You CAN do it again :hug99:

Xxx

Heey GE keep going hun.! i know you will do it.!

i know what you mean about 810ing it thou x.!

hows your day been today?

Excellent advice above, and big hugs xx

So I blew it big time for 3 days, yesterday I ran out of stuff to eat, I had scoffed it all.... so had a big fat kebab and chips last night for dinner and then slept so badly as I felt so rough... so today I am back on track.... something a couple of days ago I didn't think I could or wanted to do, but I see slim people and I want to be like them and know I can be, I just have to focus for 3 months.... thats not long is it.... why is this so so hard.

Had half a shake today, 2 coffees and tons of water already, I think it is the constant trips to the toilet that I find the worst on this diet, and the coldness too!!

I weighed myself this morning, not did I only regain what I had lost but extra too, so now I am at my heaviest since getting to goal, thats more than 3 stone on since then!!

You CAN do it Greeneyes. Your story is not unlike mine... always takes my body a little while to catch up with my head at times like this, I seem to go into tantrum mode and that means binge... and then finally the tantrum is over and I can see straight again. Keep drinking that coffee hun and chin up, once you get into the zone it will get a lot easier.

xxx

What Katy said. Me too. Really feel for you Greeneyes, I've been there too. x

:hug99:

Hey Linda, , Good for you, just get back to it and don't dwell on what's done. You sound like you are getting stronger already.
Hope you have a great weekend hun
x

New day, everything possible... you can do it Greeneyes. Believe in yourself.

xxx

Haven't done too bad. Not 100% but only had protein and scales have gone down today. Think I will muddle along for now doing the best I can.

Big hugs from here too xx

Hope the weekend is going well for you Xx

Back