Greetings ~ first week

Hi All,

Thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I started Lipotrim on Sunday in preparation for my end of May wedding. The dress arrives in March and it is a size or two smaller than what I currently am. My goal is to lose 56lbs to take me to the top range of my ideal weight.

I'm on day four now and surprisingly I haven't cheated although last night I came close. Luckily my hubby-to-be was there and we created a mantra of more exercise=less shakes so we got off our butts and went for a walk around the block.

Can't wait to weigh in this week - it's hard not to keep getting on the home scales and see your progress. It's amazing that I can weigh up to 7lbs heavier or lighter in one day! My goal for the week is lots of water, exercise and getting my hubby-to-be to hide the scales!

Reading all your threads has been a great support, motivator and distraction through those hunger panes!!!!!!!!

Well hello there! How are you? Congratulations on starting your lipo journey - and what a hell of journey it is! I too am slimming down for my wedding, which is also in May. I am in my 6th week and all going well, the dress is a great motivator! Mine too was meant to be arriving begon of March but I had the call alst week to say it had arrived early! I have made my appointment to go for the first trial end of Feb, so really can not wait for that!

I am sure with your up and coming wedding, it will keep you motivated. I find posting on here and reading the threads also helps keep me motivated. Good luck, am sure you will do great.

Hi and welcome....you will have that 56llbs off if you stick to it 100%....I lost 65 in 4 months so you have started in good time! Best of luck!!!

Hi there well done for starting your journey and for joining this forum. Two great choices made!
You will be fine for your wedding if you stick with it, keep thinking of how great you will feel on the day if you make your target. It is hard especially in the first week, but just take it one day at a time. I think sometimes it is better not to think too far ahead. So each day I tell myself "I am going to stick to it today". When I do it feels good and so I do the same the next day. Plenty of friends on here who know exactly how you are feeling - so keep in touch and we will all get there in the end :)

How exciting a wedding to keep you motivated.....I also stuck fat photos on my kitchen cupboards to show myself what I really looked like and a couple of before pictures too just to show I can be slim and look good......do anything you want if it will help motivate you.

Good luck x

Back