Greetings from Zambia

scazman

Hi guys!

I'm writing this from an internet cafe in Lusaka. I hope you are all doing well and losing loadsa weight! I'm missing you all!!!

I've been a good boy thus far on my hols. I've resisted drinking alcohol so far and I've stuck to a diet of salads and maintenance bars (I carried two boxes of the things!) I don't feel that I'm gaining any weight but I won't be able to WI until the end of the month!

Happy dieting!

Scaz
xxxx

hi keep it up i dont now if you can help iv been on it for 5weeks and im finnding it realy hard i want to stop but iv got a long way to go and you have done so well can you help me

Hope your having a lovely holiday xx
and if you have put a bit on im sure its worth it but fingers, legs and eyes crossed you havent

Gen x

Hey Scazman,

Great to hear from you. Hope you are having a fab time. I'm missing your banter BIG time!

Well done on sticking to low cal, low carb, low fat eating while you are away.

Take care hunny and hurry home, we need you!!!

xx

hey Scaz - hope ya having a fab time!! i'm not jealous at all that i'm sat in a dark dingy office while its raining outside! lol

see you soon xx

Good to hear from you Scaz! We miss you as well:grouphugg:

Well done on being so sticking to it and I hope you are having a brilliant holiday.

Love Mini xxx

hey Scaz hope your enjoying your holiday x

Heyyyy Scazzer... missed you too - bet it's a tad warm there sweating off those calories :D - Take care of yourself - see you soon xx

You lucky sod I need a holiday.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Hello dare-man, glad your well boss, hope everything is going as planned, take care geezer!!

Zambia, how exotic, not jealous at all!!

Have a great time xx

Hey hun...missing you humor loads...n u of course.. Hope you're enjoying it and not corrupting anyone!!!! Have a fab time!!!
XXXX

Great to hear from yer Scazzles - good to hear your still going strong :)

Thought about you the other night (not in a gay way) while I was watching Long Way Down... fuggin brilliant prog - Africa is deffo on my hit list to do... was amazed by the diversity of the continent :)

More greetings from Zed

Thanks for the messages of encouragement! I have slipped slightly and enjoyed a few beers (including traditional chibuku) here and there but there is no significant weight gain I hope. My clothes don't fell any tighter so I'm optimistic that I won't have gained too much. We've still got another nine days left before it's back to the cold and wet and a few more months of LT!!! Love you guys!

Bring some of that sunshine back with you - I'm sure the odd 1Lb or 2 can soon be shifted - as long as you've had a great time . See you in 9 days - looking forward to a catch up xxxxx

We'll forgive you!

Enjoy the sunshine coz it's dull, cold and wet over here!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

x

Back