Greys Anatomy - May have spoilers

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Sparkle, 2 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Did anyone watch it last night? (Living TV at 10pm). It was the last of series two. I cried my eyes out! :cry:

Absolutely fantastic, I love it. Can't wait for series three to start!! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    And me!! Brilliant show even better than ER now. Hope they dont make us wait too long for series 3.
  4. chuckie_egg

chuckie_egg Member

i love it too....was i the only one who got a bit peed off at how selfish izzy was cutting his cord???

apparently new series starts in autumn btw:p
  5. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Paul McKenna
    I cried my eyes out watching it last night which is a rare thing for me! I never cry at tv programmes, but the poor doggie really got to me, I dread the thoughts of ever having to make that decision about my little doggies! And then Denny :cry: I can't wait for the next series! Love it so much.
  6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Oh poor Doc the doggy. That made me so sad!!

Chuckie_egg - I thought Izzie was a bit selfish cutting his cord - but at the same time she loved him so much.

Oh it was so heartbreaking - especially when Alex came in and picked her up!

And Meredith and McDreamy!! I was so shocked! :eek:

I wonder who she chooses... I think she might just turn around and walk away from both of them! At a time like that you don't want to have to deal with two guys who you really like fighting over you.

Oh dear - look at me talking like it's real life!

I know what happened to her knickers!!! lol
  7. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    Oh no I didnt realise that was the last one!!

it was really sad, she's got to pick the vet though, he's much nicer than mcdreamy.

I get broadband next week, might just have to watch series 3 on the internet to find out what happens lol. (there is one out in america already isnt there?) But then would have to wait extra long for series 4 so maybe not
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I never watch it but for some reason tuned in and promptly bawled!!! :eek:
  9. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    You've never watched it? :eek: If they repeat series 1 or 2 I'll let you know (I missed the first half of 2!!! :eek: ). You have to watch it, it's absolutley fantastic!

I love it. I'm torn between watching my season 1 dvds of Supernatural, and my season 1 dvds of Greys Anatomy!!
  10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It kept clashing with other things - I saw bits here and there though :p
  11. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I see - you need to get your priorities straight... Greys Anatomy (and Supernatural) come before EVERYTHING!!! lol :D
  12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ok, I'll tell my kids and hubby that!! :p
  13. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    That's right, put them in their place!!!! lol :p :D
  14. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I downloaded the first episode of season three yesterday! :eek:

It's so good!!! I can't wait to see it on 'proper' tv!!! lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.