Gritty Teeth?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Anybody else got this?

My lower central teeth feel very gritty at the back of them and as if the enamel is coming off......

:eek:

no hon
cant say i have mine just feel like wat i call vodka teeth,ya know that lawyer of grime you get from drinkin vodka?well thats wat i have,brush my teeth so much they will probably fall out
xjx

yeah mine feel gritty all the time,,

Yeah i get the same as Jenny. Must brush about 10 times a day!! Looking whiter tho! xx

Yeah i get the same as Jenny. Must brush about 10 times a day!! Looking whiter tho! xx

jesus ya wont know yourself supperskinny,with a dashin white smile lol.just read the other page,dont get yourself down,pick yourself up,today is a new day,just take baby steps one day at a time,you l get there christ you v done 3 weeks theres no stoppin ya
xjx

Glad it's not just me then!:D

lord were so sexy,gritty teeth.bad breath,and not sure about you guys but my moods are all over the place lol every mans dream haha
xjx

Hahaha!! Sooo true!! Moods are all over too!! I dont know how my OH is putting up with me! Especially my morning breath! Ewwwwww xx

my hubby told me go eat something the other day,,he says i'm all over the place,,and i cant even have a joke anymore,,this is only week 2

My moods calmed down after the 1st week but since totm they are back big style!! And i've become all emotional.....but it will all be worth it in the end xx

Get in the garden and chew on some grass lol xx

my hubby told me go eat something the other day,,he says i'm all over the place,,and i cant even have a joke anymore,,this is only week 2

haha i know its crazy,not so bad this week yet not 100% back to bubbly self yet,its true wat they say fat people are happier than skinny coz they eat wat they want,starvin yourself makes ya miserable lol,just went to chemist cant weigh myself til tues,coz its bank holiday here,heres hopin i loose an extra pound..

i supposed to have a weigh in mon,,dont know whether to go in today,,an see can they weigh me

Hi hun it is more than likely tartar, calcified plaque..just need a scale and polish! Book an appointement honey xxx

Hi hun it is more than likely tartar, calcified plaque..just need a scale and polish! Book an appointement honey xxx

Thanks Tracy, If I was Garry :)eek:) I'd now be asking you to put on your nursey uniform and examine me thoroughly!:D

But I'm me so I won't!;):D Ta for the advice!

Thats a shame Lise id do it just for you!;)
And of course for Gaz if he's up for it!!!:p
xx

Pull your zip up, Trace...I can see your breakfast!:D

And while your down there.....;):D

Lol hilarious! We should all have a most filthy comp!! Ok Ok you win lol xx

Lol hilarious! We should all have a most filthy comp!! Ok Ok you win lol xx

Hahaha!

I am gonna award that Lighter Life woman a big bag of wallpaper paste.....;):D

Back