Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

Regarding the SOTW who wins despite apparently drinking a lot - just console yourself with the thought that she might be losing weight but is unlikely to be improving her health. Is there any point in being slim but unhealthy!

So true!

Regarding the SOTW who wins despite apparently drinking a lot - just console yourself with the thought that she might be losing weight but is unlikely to be improving her health. Is there any point in being slim but unhealthy!

Have you tried using filo pastry? You can make samosas using it, so I guess you could make some sausage rolls with it (using Linda M RAOR or quorn sausages). Or scrunch it up and use it as the topping for a pie? I'm sure you'll get some ideas if you hunt around the recipe section on here or the SW site.

That is very true hun :)
Thanks for the tip on the filo pastry I will give it a go :)
xx

right I am back lol
busy bee I seem to be now haha
the chicken chow mein was such a success that he asked me to make it again so had it 4 days in a row! he asked if there was any today and I said no I want to try something different, so tonight I will be attempting szechuan beef with noodles, hope it turns out ok as I haven't been able to find the szechuan peppercorns but saw online that you can just use regular black peppercorns so fingers crossed! :D
Going to update my food diary now lol
xx

Last edited:
Love having left overs so didn't have to cook dinner :D

Day 25!!

Breakfast:
Fruit salad, honeydew melon, strawberries, apple and tangerine

Lunch:
Ham and cheese sandwich with marmite :D

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein NOM NOM haha :D

HexA:
30g cheddar
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
Walkers french fries (4)
Curly wurly (6)
Total syns (10)

Good day food wise :)
xx

My OH enjoyed the chicken chow mein so much he got me to make it again lol I wasn't complaining though, it was lush and really felt like I was eating chinese!! madness haha :D

Day 26!!!

Breakfast:
Porridge :D

Lunch:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Alpen light bar, was out and about

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein lol

HexA:
250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB:
35g porridge oats

Syns:
Alpen light bar (3)
Walkers french fries (4)
Curly wurly (6)
Total syns (13)

crazy busy day, was out in town for 5 hours walking! hope it helps me lose some weight haha
xx

I was out in town again today, I have been walking instead of getting the bus, which involves walking down a hill which in turn means walking back up it to get home! but I have managed it 2 days in a row!! :D
Was supposed to be a quick trip but ended up in town for another 4-5 hours! thank god I had made chicken chow mein yesterday so had it for dinner today! no cooking :D plus I got a foot massage later on whilst watching The Originals and eating a curly wurly and packet of french fries, my idea of heaven ;) hehe

Day 27!! love it lol :D

Breakfast:
Porridge

Lunch:
Salad, picked it up from tesco as I was still in town, but didn't manage to eat it until I got home so boiled a couple of eggs and mixed that in, had no dressing so was dry lol :rolleyes:

Dinner:
chicken chow mein

HexA:
250ml semi skimmed milk
HexB:
35g porridge oats

Syns:
Twister ice lolly (2)
Walkers french fries (4)
Curly wurly (6)
Total syns (12)

xx

right I am back lol
busy bee I seem to be now haha
the chicken chow mein was such a success that he asked me to make it again so had it 4 days in a row! he asked if there was any today and I said no I want to try something different, so tonight I will be attempting szechuan beef with noodles, hope it turns out ok as I haven't been able to find the szechuan peppercorns but saw online that you can just use regular black peppercorns so fingers crossed! :D
Going to update my food diary now lol
xx

I got szechuan ones in aldi x

I am happy to report that I lost 2-1/2lbs this week and got my half stone certificate :D
I am so happy because I normally gain with totm, but the woman did warn me I may gain next week seeing as I have just started totm, but I don't mind because I know if I stick to plan then it won't be because I ate anything bad haha
xx

Whoo - well done!

Brilliant loss hun.... you must be so chuffed xxx

Well done!! xx

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks guys :)
Sorry not around to really update, got loads going on right now, my step daughter is going home today :( my niece is moving in tomorrow, my step son is coming up tonight from london even though I don't have the space for him, he won't listen though and is grilling me for advice on how to win his wife back, but i don't know how many times I can tell him to sort his attitude out and that will help lol
got a bad back, bad monthlies and need a holiday hahaha
Hope you are all well, I will try to update my food diary after the weekend, I still write in my food diary on the paper ones I get from my consultant :)
xx

Pfff sounds busy! Don't forget to build in some time for yourself hun! x

I second that!

Back