Grollyzbird's Food Diary and probably some rambling :D

Hello
Sorry you have been ill but glad to hear you are getting back to normal.
Good luck with starting again tomorrow and we'll find in giving away the big sizes it feels so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you very much, I am really excited :)
I love giving my bigger clothes away lol it feels really good! only problem is I love my skinny jeans haha but now they look ridiculous, look like Mc Hammer :rotflmao:
I will be getting my delivery between 10-11am so going to have a bit of a late breakfast but will just have a cup of tea whilst I wait.

Thanks again hun
Liz xx

I started back yesterday after getting my shopping delivered :) feeling good

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yog

Lunch:
Ham and marmite sandwich, orange and apple

Dinner:
Mushroom and onion pasta in yummy tomato sauce with worcester sauce, garlic and herbs

HexA:
20g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
Curly wurly (6)
Monster munch (6)
Total syns (12) :D

Feels really good to be back on!
Liz xx

Already got today planned out so going to write out my meal plan for today :)

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yog, apple, orange

Lunch:
Ham and cheese omelette with 1 slice toast (small)

Dinner:
'fry up' 2 NUME cumberland sausages, lean bacon, tinned tomatoes, 'fried' eggs, 1 slice of toast toast (small)

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
Curly wurly (6)
Monster munch (6)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
2 NUME cumberland sausages (2)
Total syns (15)

Love planning out my food for the day, helps me stay on track, still happy I haven't sabotaged my weight loss, weighed yesterday morning before I started and was 15st 3lb, so even though I got down to 14st 13lb, I have gained 4lb, but had 3 lots of takeaways and a LOT of bread, but won't dwell on it, I have still lost overall, so will just move on from that and crack on :p

Hope you all have a great day
Liz xx

Trying to think what I can have as a snack in the evening rather than crisps and chocolate all the time, might start syning bread to have a sandwich or something, maybe make a yummy blt with extra light mayo, I was just thinking about it because I noticed I was hungry when I went to bed even though I had eaten crisps and chocolate.

I don't want to use my syns for something like crisps and chocolate all the time, I could always try to use more syns on my 'main meals' but never cooked with oil etc anyway, might have a read through my book again today, that way if I syn on something 'better' than crisps and chocolate, I could have fruit salad in the evening, I am sure I will figure it out haha
xx

Day 3 already of restart lol

Breakfast:
Mullerlight strawberry yog

Lunch:
Tuna pasta, with loads of sweetcorn, cucumber and spring onions

Dinner:
Mushroom and onion tomato pasta with a NUME cumberland sausage and a slice of lean bacon all chopped up and mixed in with cheese (HexA) :D

HexA:
30g cheddar
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Snack:
Fried Egg sandwich I will be having tonight using my HexB as I didn't realise the egg's need to be used today haha
Apple
Orange

Syns:
3 tbsp ex light mayo (3)
1/2 tbsp ketchup (1/2)
Total syns (3-1/2)
so far, not sure if I will have anything else yet
xx

Hello there babe..... so nice to see you back.... sorry you have been ill.... hope you are all better now xxx

Hello there babe..... so nice to see you back.... sorry you have been ill.... hope you are all better now xxx

Hi hun thank you :)
I am slowly getting back to me now, it was my depression, it spiralled quite badly with all the family drama, things took their toll on me in the end, feels good to be getting back to 'normal' now :)
It is really nice being back on here, I didn't bother posting when I was going through all that because I had zero energy for anything, just glad I didn't end up back at my start weight haha
Thanks for dropping by hun xx

Thank you for all your advice on my diary grollyzbird. I've found yours and look forward to reading through :) xx

right updating food, I will do it from yesterday because I forgot about the other days and haven't been doing a paper diary

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yoghurt with apple, orange and banana

Lunch:
Tuna salad, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, 2 tbsp ex light mayo, 1 tbsp light salad cream

Dinner:
5% beef double cheeseburger, slimming world chips and salad

Snack:
Apple

HexA:
2 dairylea light cheese slices
HexB:
60g wholemeal roll

Syns:
2 tbsp extra light mayo (2)
1 tbsp light salad cream (1)
2 tbsp ketchup (2)
Monster munch (6)
dash of milk in a cuppa (1/2)
Total syns (11-1/2)

Not had dinner or some syns yet but know what I am having, shouldn't deviate from it but will update if it changes
Been quite a busy day with visitors today which is quite weird haha still glad I had a gap to fit my lunch in :p

So today's food is..

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yoghurt, apple, orange and banana

Lunch:
Ham and cheese omelette on toast

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein with babycorn, red peppers, spring onions and carrot

HexA:
30g cheddar
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Syns:
serving of chow mein (1/2)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
Monster munch (6)
Curly wurly (6)
splash of milk in a cuppa (1/2)
Total syns (14) :)

Yesterday's Meals

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yoghurt, apple, orange

Lunch:
Ham, cheese and marmite sandwich, some carrot and cucumber sticks

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein, love it lol

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese
HexB:
60g wholemeal bread

Snack:
Banana and apple

Syns:
Monster munch (6)
Curly wurly (6)
Chicken chow mein (1/2)
Total syns (12-1/2) :D

Was a very good day
xx

So today's meal's were all planned out, I was going to have yoghurt for breakfast but I'm freezing lol! so might have something hot, will update a bit later once I decide, my partner wants chow mein again, so may indulge him, or make him suffer! see how he is today *insert evil laugh here* ;)

Hope you all have a great day :)
xx

Ok todays food :)

Breakfast:
Mullerlight yoghurt, apple and orange

Lunch:
Egg on toast

Dinner:
Chicken chow mein LOL

HexA:
30g cheddar cheese (snack)
HexB: