Group certificates?

ican2013

Hey, I was under the impression that you got a sticker and a certificate for milestones (half stone, stone etc) but my consultant only gives stickers. Is this how it is done?

It depends on the consultant. You only get certificates at the groups I've been to if you stay to class.

I think its because the stickers are free but certificates are paid for by the consultants.

Yeah mines the same, I think she economising :)

It's a shame, I really wanted a certificate too lol we do get them for slimmer of the week and month though. I am aiming for slimmer of the week next week IT WILL BE MINE lol x

It's a shame, I really wanted a certificate too lol we do get them for slimmer of the week and month though. I am aiming for slimmer of the week next week IT WILL BE MINE lol x

Yeah she does slimmer of the week, no slimmer of the month. I'm not really impressed with my group, gonna try another before I chance going solo.

Good luck with achieving Slimmer of the week, let me know when you get it;)

Mine doesn't give certificates either. Just stickers :-( x

I got target last night, my consultant did me my 5 stone certificate, target certificate, 2 stickers & badge. I've never stayed to group, always weigh & go. She treats you the same regardless. I'd like to think for my fiver a week they can afford a certificate now & then! Seems sad that some don't do that for their members.

I got target last night, my consultant did me my 5 stone certificate, target certificate, 2 stickers & badge. I've never stayed to group, always weigh & go. She treats you the same regardless. I'd like to think for my fiver a week they can afford a certificate now & then! Seems sad that some don't do that for their members.

We don't get the full five pound you know ;-)

its a choice to give certificates, not a necessity. I give them and a lot get thrown away, I wish people would say if they didn't want them!!

Totally understand that it's your business at the end of the day and like any business sometimes cuts need to be made. I just wish there was somewhere you could print your own certificates. I know it's silly but I was really looking forward to putting them on my fridge for motivation lol x

We don't get the full five pound you know ;-)

its a choice to give certificates, not a necessity. I give them and a lot get thrown away, I wish people would say if they didn't want them!!

Completely agree that it's a waste if people chuck them, they should say if they don't want them! Very sad to see effort go to waste.

I didn't realise they weren't a part of the package you pay for, thought the certificates & stickers were included as standard.

As a consultant is there much that is a must, and the rest at your discretion? Can understand how people at different groups get different service now.

And if it was up to me you'd get the full fiver of course :)

Weight award certificates are extra. Slimmer of the week/month, target and club 10 are provided BUT we can only order every 2 months!!

Weight award certificates are extra. Slimmer of the week/month, target and club 10 are provided BUT we can only order every 2 months!!

Really! Do you have to order certificates in bulk or do you get a selection of each weight loss? Do you mind me asking how much they cost? It seems silly that you have to pay for them but the others are free. You consultant's do a great job :) x

It's not the cost which is the issue I don't think. They don't cost much but some groups are struggling and every bit counts.
The lower losses are in packs of 10, the rest are mixed.

I told my consultant that I didn't want certificates, and I think that there are several in our group who don't take them. I can see that it would be important to many people, but for me personally it is just a waste of paper, so I was glad to save her the expense.

Back