Grovergirl's return to Dukan

Thanks Grovergirl... I usually poach cod in a little milk with some prawns but yes it's pretty boring. Oh well, it'll be fine, I'm sure.

It's very true what you say - it's the first slip up the crucial one to avoid. After the first, follow the others... It has to be easier to stick to it than have treats - I'm with you there.

Bren - it's true that summer in some ways isn't good for dieting (I love summer fruit!), but in other way it's easier with BBQs and salads, I find. It's hard to get my walk in at the moment with the constant rain (or snow and ice), so it's a problem.

Day 4... Exhausted.. Busy day

B- oat bran cookies

L (1-starving when out and realised I hadn't eaten in hours) chickEn breast

L (2 - when I finally got home) salmon, cottage cheese, mustard

D - roast chicken, 2 x tiny devils on horseback (I know, but they really were small)

About 2L water, coke zero

I may have to try these Oat bran cookies? Do you make the egg whites into stiff peaks?

That's it Bren. Egg whites folded in to 2 yolkes, 2 tbsp oat bran, 3 tbsp wheat bran, 1 tbsp Splenda, splash of vanilla essence. Bake. That's enough for 2 days...

Okay might give that a bash next week. Doing my muffins this morning nearly killed me. ITS TOOO HOT FOR THE OVEN!

x

Did I read on a post that you have nearly already lost all of the 7lbs your stats say you have to go? Might go back and find where I read that? Daily weigh in maybe????

BREN said:
Did I read on a post that you have nearly already lost all of the 7lbs your stats say you have to go? Might go back and find where I read that? Daily weigh in maybe????

Oh no, that wasn't me... And my stats are waaaay out of date. Need to update them, but not doing so til after my first weigh-in. Have still managed to stay away from the scales since the initial facing of the music...

Great day today. According to my ketostix, I'm pale pink into ketosis (although for me, that's marginal). But my appetite is well under control and, for now, cravings too.

So, Day 5, still attack

B - oatbran cookies

L - oops. Didn't have any as was in town shopping all avo

D - 2 x Cajun chicken breasts
2 x muller lights

Snack - 2 x teensy devils on horseback, left over from last night.

Did anyone else see you can win a £1,000 shopping spree on muller light yog cartons... Whoop! A chance to buy a new wardrobe of skinny girl clothes :D

No biscuits babe, stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you up to today?

Yes! Will be trying to keep clear of goodies! Thanks for keeping an eye on me there Bren. Isn't it awful when you wake with a craving, or with a thought in your head? Begone, vile thoughts!!! :wave_cry:

I've a busy day doing essentially nothing today... Have a mountain of freelance writing to do for a job I have to turn in tomorrow (I'm awful with deadlines), then a friend of mine is having a a party in a pub for the darts (lots of leopard print, and 180 signs etc... And platters of fried food, which I shall be avoiding... And sticking to the diet Cokes).

Am thinking of doing another 2 days of attack, making it 7. What does anyone think?

Do u think you are becoming weak with cravings and might succumb? If no then do another, if yes then go onto PV.

Im not sure if doing longer when u only have a little to loose makes any difference? Like if u are recommended 3 days and do 5 will you loose the same in 5 as u would in the 3. Only talking about if u have 18lbs total to loose?

I haven't done the 'official' tally, but yes, I'd say I have about 10kg (was 75 on Wednesday)..... Have to do the mini goals and was going to do that on weigh day on Wed when
I'm all fired up.

Might do Attack today, as I have an idea of meals today, and go on to cruise tomorrow.

Thanks for that :D

Grovergirl are yours stats not correct on the side? Is it 75 kilos u are now?

I found going on cruise after 4 days was better for me not lapsing. So what are unplanning for PV tomorrow?

X

Grovergirl are yours stats not correct on the side? Is it 75 kilos u are now?

I found going on cruise after 4 days was better for me not lapsing. So what are unplanning for PV tomorrow?

X

Sob! Yes, I was precisely 75.1 last wednesday. I haven't updated because I don't want to do the exact maths on the pound conversion until I have some good news under my (hopefully loosening!) belt. I know, I'm mad. But it was hard enough getting me back on the scales (if you remember, you needed to nudge me there!!!!). So, I'll update everything, plus mini-goals, plus all the rest, once I have week one done.

On PV/PP/Attack/Cruise...
I haven't planned anything for tomorrow. I usually don't plan my meals until the day, because I never know what I want. I find it easier that way, else I end up with a fridge full of stuff I don't want that's going out of date. Also, not having it in the house, means it's away from temptation (no kids, one very understanding Fiancee who's happy to go with the flow). Otherwise I'd eat all 6 muller lights in the multipack in one sitting :eek:

So, am doing a final PP/attack today. Maybe PV tomorrow. Or PP with more dairy and some sugar free jelly...

Day 6 - Sunday

B/L - smoked mackrel, cottage cheese, mustard. Oatbran cookies.

D - chargrilled squid. 2x muller lights

Loads of diet coke

Looking good GG!

Completely understand u waiting the whole week to weigh. It will be worth it! Hard day for me today cheated a little And need to be routine tomorrow, today I had a crazy hectic day.

Xx

Ohhhhh, crazy MAD day at work. Didn't come up for air at all...

Day 7

B1 (6am) oatbran cookies

B2(9.30 - meeting) 2 x poached eggs, 1.5 lean bits of bacon

D - smoked Mackrel, smoked salmon, cottage cheese, 2 x muller lights

Does sound like a crazy day!?

Im no meat eater but, is bacon allowed on Dukan?

Only 1day to go now until WI GG. ! U excited or what?!

Back