Grrr!! And I'm Back!

Right.. I wonder if anyone remembers me!.. I lost a stoneon exante.. and kept it off but i started the second month and started eating junk, i havent put the weight back on thank god BUT i have lost the focus.. I think cause i had a few problems at home i just gave up but they are sorted now and i shall lose this weight!

Im 13stone at the moment and i want to drop to around 10 and i would be happy.. but i suppose it more about how i feel too.. i want to lose the belly fat as i look preggers! haha

So this is a message to say hi and to give myself a telling off and make myself do this!!!

Hope everyone is well in the group!

:D

p.s - feel free to tell me off :p

Hi Struggling, welcome back! Well done for not gaining while you've been off plan!
LED x

Hey and welcome back.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. Remember to post here lots as that is what keeps me on track :D

Welcome back.
Please remember none of us are perfect; this diet is a challenge for all of us, a day at a time, an hour at a time. Try and focus on why you want to do this and how you're going to feel when you reach that goal. A lot of us have wobbles along the way, the important bit is getting back on track. You can do this. You've done well to maintain already, and now is the time to move closer to your goal. You can do this :)

Back