Grrr. Can I string my child up??

kerry b

Silver Member
:sigh: My monster dropped my android phone and shattered the screen so im going to have to fork out £130 for a new phone. Just what I need 3 days before I go on holiday. And no I didnt have the phone insured coz i'm thick. I want to cry.

:sigh: My monster dropped my android phone and shattered the screen so im going to have to fork out £130 for a new phone. Just what I need 3 days before I go on holiday. And no I didnt have the phone insured coz i'm thick. I want to cry.

You cry way Kerry It will get you into less trouble than stringing up your child.

I sympathise totally as I have such murderous feelings when one of my four legged kids has eaten my best bra, devoured my pearl earrings, chewed a antique chair, stolen the chicken I have cooked for dinner.

Repeat after me, " I love my child, I love my child, I love my child" because no matter what they do we love them.

Enjoy your holiday and just spend £130 less on your child......

hugs xxxxx

I love my child, I love my child, I love my child:D.

At least it wasnt an antique (unlike hubbys phone lol).

Taking money from his bank account to pay for it as im sick of telling him to leave my phone alone ( im a cruel woman)

I love my child, I love my child, I love my child:D.

At least it wasnt an antique (unlike hubbys phone lol).

Taking money from his bank account to pay for it as im sick of telling him to leave my phone alone ( im a cruel woman)

Good plan, only way he will learn !!!!

Rich boy your son, he has more money in the bank than me lol !!!!

Richer than me. His birthday is 2 weeks after xmas so my family tend to put money in his account for that as he gets all he needs at xmas

I think you could ground him & make him lend you his phone till he's paid for the new one :) - its what those child trust funds were for isn't it?!?!

Is that the offender in your avatar pic?

Is it repairable? We lost an ipod touch screen last week due to gravity and it is cheaper to fix than replace.

Yes that is the offender!

I assumed it was cheaper to replace so will go in to shop tomorrow & ask, thanks

Well went into phone shop and the screen can be replaced so just waiting to find out how much it will cost.

Unfortunately when we moved house there was some sort of mix up over our household insurance and there is no longer an accidental damages clause in it:mad:.

Got my phone back & it cost me £55.40 but I got new screen, new casing, battery check & software upgrade for that so its like having a brand new phone

Back