Grrr everyone is eating in the office!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by justjane, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. justjane

justjane Member

Cambridge Diet
    The man at the desk across from me is eating coconut and spicy lentil soup!!! Its smells so nice :( Day 4 today and although I am not really hungry I am missing eating. How long does it take to loose the feeling of missing out????
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Know the feeling - back to day 1 for me and someone is sat next to me with choc cupcakes! YOu will get used to it, I did the last time after a week really wasn't bothered anymore and could go out for meals with people no problem
  4. emmadebra

emmadebra Full Member

I know the feeling too as I work in an office! I am surrounded by 6 of them eating their nice lunches arg!
  5. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

Why don't you have oriental chilli soup then - pants to him!

Everyone eats in our office - they have cakes and buffets for many reasons.
    When you don't want any they say, oh can't you have salad, it won't hurt, it's low calorie chocolate cake, blah, blah.

You get used to it. They are all overweight and unhealthy.
    I will not be overweight soon (fingers crossed)

Yay the healthy me!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.