Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrr i have to do this!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I can't get focused!!

I really need a buddy who wouldn't mind the odd text during the day for support. I am seriously struggling before crimbo I was so focused but since then I have struggled so much.

I am starting tomorrow, and I am going to be 100%. I nee to lose 2.5st my April!!

I started my 30day shred tonight, lol but I didt do it 100% as I was in the spare room and OH is downstairs watching the sooty so couldn't be jumping around doing my jumping jacks lol I will doing it in the living room from now on!

I am 16.9 an want/need to get down to 14.3 for April otherwise I won't be going to vegas :eek:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun I know how you feel I have great weeks then bad weeks ..... need to get back in the right head spae again .. do you have facebook ? I am happy to give you my number if you wanna give me a text sometime , will inbox ya

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    you can text me too and i'll text you back. just pm me.

5. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    262lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    11lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Keighley, I've restarted my 30 day shred and did day 2 today, I'm always online so if you need a buddy to get you to goal by April and you're serious about being 100%, Im your girl. I have 15 lbs to a healthy BMI and about 8 after that to be in my comfort zone. I just got my mojo back after a year or so, I know the feeling;;; but no choice, going to mexico in April :D

6. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    me too - message me with an email and or mobile no and I'll give you my number. Enlightenme and me! are already egging each other on to goal - I've got just over 2 stone to go! And am starting shred tomorrow (or later tonight if I can get 3 months accounts done early enough) and am also doing couh to 5k. i've got to do this

7. Lilypondprince

Lilypondprince Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st13lb(-7.34%)
    Diet:
    SlimPod
    What is a 30day shred !!!!!

8. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    A Jillian Michaels execise DVD - some of the girls have been doing it a while and have really toned up on it!

9. Lilypondprince

Lilypondprince Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st13lb(-7.34%)
    Diet:
    SlimPod
    Thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.