Grrr i have to do this!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I can't get focused!!

I really need a buddy who wouldn't mind the odd text during the day for support. I am seriously struggling before crimbo I was so focused but since then I have struggled so much.

I am starting tomorrow, and I am going to be 100%. I nee to lose 2.5st my April!!

I started my 30day shred tonight, lol but I didt do it 100% as I was in the spare room and OH is downstairs watching the sooty so couldn't be jumping around doing my jumping jacks lol I will doing it in the living room from now on!

I am 16.9 an want/need to get down to 14.3 for April otherwise I won't be going to vegas :eek:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun I know how you feel I have great weeks then bad weeks ..... need to get back in the right head spae again .. do you have facebook ? I am happy to give you my number if you wanna give me a text sometime , will inbox ya

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    you can text me too and i'll text you back. just pm me.

5. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Keighley, I've restarted my 30 day shred and did day 2 today, I'm always online so if you need a buddy to get you to goal by April and you're serious about being 100%, Im your girl. I have 15 lbs to a healthy BMI and about 8 after that to be in my comfort zone. I just got my mojo back after a year or so, I know the feeling;;; but no choice, going to mexico in April :D

6. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    me too - message me with an email and or mobile no and I'll give you my number. Enlightenme and me! are already egging each other on to goal - I've got just over 2 stone to go! And am starting shred tomorrow (or later tonight if I can get 3 months accounts done early enough) and am also doing couh to 5k. i've got to do this

7. Lilypondprince

Lilypondprince Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st13lb(-7.34%)
    Diet:
    SlimPod
    What is a 30day shred !!!!!

8. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    A Jillian Michaels execise DVD - some of the girls have been doing it a while and have really toned up on it!

9. Lilypondprince

Lilypondprince Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st13lb(-7.34%)
    Diet:
    SlimPod
    Thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.