Grrr i have to do this!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I can't get focused!!

I really need a buddy who wouldn't mind the odd text during the day for support. I am seriously struggling before crimbo I was so focused but since then I have struggled so much.

I am starting tomorrow, and I am going to be 100%. I nee to lose 2.5st my April!!

I started my 30day shred tonight, lol but I didt do it 100% as I was in the spare room and OH is downstairs watching the sooty so couldn't be jumping around doing my jumping jacks lol I will doing it in the living room from now on!

I am 16.9 an want/need to get down to 14.3 for April otherwise I won't be going to vegas :eek:(

hey hun I know how you feel I have great weeks then bad weeks ..... need to get back in the right head spae again .. do you have facebook ? I am happy to give you my number if you wanna give me a text sometime , will inbox ya

you can text me too and i'll text you back. just pm me.

I can't get focused!!

I really need a buddy who wouldn't mind the odd text during the day for support. I am seriously struggling before crimbo I was so focused but since then I have struggled so much.

I am starting tomorrow, and I am going to be 100%. I nee to lose 2.5st my April!!

I started my 30day shred tonight, lol but I didt do it 100% as I was in the spare room and OH is downstairs watching the sooty so couldn't be jumping around doing my jumping jacks lol I will doing it in the living room from now on!

I am 16.9 an want/need to get down to 14.3 for April otherwise I won't be going to vegas :eek:(

Hey Keighley, I've restarted my 30 day shred and did day 2 today, I'm always online so if you need a buddy to get you to goal by April and you're serious about being 100%, Im your girl. I have 15 lbs to a healthy BMI and about 8 after that to be in my comfort zone. I just got my mojo back after a year or so, I know the feeling;;; but no choice, going to mexico in April :D

me too - message me with an email and or mobile no and I'll give you my number. Enlightenme and me! are already egging each other on to goal - I've got just over 2 stone to go! And am starting shred tomorrow (or later tonight if I can get 3 months accounts done early enough) and am also doing couh to 5k. i've got to do this

A Jillian Michaels execise DVD - some of the girls have been doing it a while and have really toned up on it!

Back