grrr not a great start!!

emmaleonie1984

day one and i came across a obstacle :-(.

I had my breakfast planned-melon boat filled with strawberrys, grapes and muller light yogurt.

However i was going to my friends for lunch, i assumed we'd eat there like normal but as she lives on a raf camp she suggested we go out for lunch..we went to Costa coffee and everything was full of fat, fat and more fat lol.

In the end i went for a cheese and onion toastie on wholemeal bread with a cup of tea. I looked at the cakes and they looked delish but didnt want to do any more damage! Any ideas the syn damage of my lunch?????

As for tea ive just had a Jacket potato which i overcooked lol:wave_cry:, tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, onions and peppers.

Hmmm heres to a better day tomorrow lol

Em xx

I used to beat myself up for breaking my diest when lunches etc came up but decided last year to lighten up on myself and go with the flow. As they say, ''one bad day doesn't make a bad week'' so just forget about it and crack on the next day.

They only had a cheese and ham toastie online I'm afraid.

Costa Coffee Ham & Cheese Toastie per pack

20½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 20½ Syns Green 20½ Syns

Hey, that's fine just don't have any more syns today and then only 10 tomorrow and you're done :D

You can deduct 6 syns for the wholemeal bread for a hexB and if you haven't had an HexA you could deduct a further 6 syns for the cheese xx

You can deduct 6 syns for the wholemeal bread for a hexB and if you haven't had an HexA you could deduct a further 6 syns for the cheese xx

A good lesson in why things aren't always as bad as they might seem! Suddenly a potential 20 syn catastrophe could turn into a mere 8 syns, "haven't I been good today" situation!

Back