Grrrr !!!!!! Angry n Disappointed !!!!!

smellymelly

Hello everyone , i joined this site yesterday as my doctor has prescribed me Xenical .. Was really lookin forward to giving it a go .... So headed off into town today , to collect the tablets only to go to 7 different chemists and be told the same thing : We havent got them , There is a problem with the manufacturer !!!:mad::cry::cry:
God im so angry , should the doctor not have known this ???
I Was already to get going and start losing weight with the help of the tablets !!
Now what i just dont no what to do now ???

Upset n Gutted Smellymelly :(

Look up some of the smaller chemists as they still seem to have some.. Do a ring round! Good luck

smellymelly said:
Hello everyone , i joined this site yesterday as my doctor has prescribed me Xenical .. Was really lookin forward to giving it a go .... So headed off into town today , to collect the tablets only to go to 7 different chemists and be told the same thing : We havent got them , There is a problem with the manufacturer !!!:mad::cry::cry:
God im so angry , should the doctor not have known this ???
I Was already to get going and start losing weight with the help of the tablets !!
Now what i just dont no what to do now ???

Upset n Gutted Smellymelly :(

So annoying I know, lots of us having issues. An
You start eating to the rules & see how you get on, it'll get you in to that way of thinking/eating x

You could sti start the diet and start loosing as Lexie says get your head in the game first!! X

Thanks Guys , yeah i have semi been trying to eat healthier , checking labels and things to see how much fat etc ...... Im bak to doc today so gona see what he says , he said he can prescribe me something else , that do exactly the same ??

Will keep you posted xxx

Back