grrrr, plateau

jo125

grrr i have been at the sam weight now since friday tomorrow is my weigh in day but so far this week i have only lost 3lbs, i am struggling drinking 3 litres of water and sometimes i only manage 1.5L. I drink coffee (with my daily allowance of 1/2pt of milk) i really need to get some water flavorings
I have drank a litre of water and 3 cups of coffee today
i tried to up my exercise but it made me feel faint......:cry:

Try not to be so hard on yourself. If you have lost 3lb thats great, although I know we all want to lose the weight overnight we have to accept that this is not going to happen. The second week is often disappointing your body needs time to catch up with whats going on.

You may need to up the food if you want to exercise as well, otherwise walking may be all you can manage at the mo.

Hope everything goes well for your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

Vanda

arrr sorry to hear that. how many calories per day are you on?

I am on 3 shakes @90cals each, 1/2pt of skimmed milk, 200g of chicken breast with salad as per the diet instructions

You are not on a plateau. You've LOST weight? You've lost 3lbs in a week which is brilliant??

don't be hard on yourself, 3lbs is still a great loss :) Let us know how you got on with your weigh in x

Back