1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

grrrr, why oh why do i do it.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maclynn, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well, the last couple of days i've fallen off the wagon, not as bad as in the old days, but, still fallen, the thing is i know it's *week, but, i've really wanted sweet things(usually it's crisps and things) the best of it is, as i'm eating it i'm trying to talk myself out it, just feel bad after. Hope this makes sense, sorry for the rant:break_diet:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. solo12

solo12 Guest

I do exactly the same only I binge big and don't actually want or enjoy - it's like I fight myself to make sure I binge?!?! don't worry about whats done just make sure tomorrow is a new day/new start, on the positive you didn't fall off the wagon as bad as you previously would so subconsciously you knew how far to push it (if that makes sense)
    Hope you back on track soon - sending *hugs* :)
  4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    Don't beat yourself up about it, as guilt will achieve nothing. Remember how you feel now, so next time you might be less likely to have such a splurge if you remember that it made you feel rotten afterwards.

I find keeping some low syn things to eat in the kitchen are useful for when I feel like going on a kitche safari. If it's going to happen it's better to minimise the damage!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.