grrrr, why oh why do i do it.

maclynn

Silver Member
well, the last couple of days i've fallen off the wagon, not as bad as in the old days, but, still fallen, the thing is i know it's *week, but, i've really wanted sweet things(usually it's crisps and things) the best of it is, as i'm eating it i'm trying to talk myself out it, just feel bad after. Hope this makes sense, sorry for the rant:break_diet:

I do exactly the same only I binge big and don't actually want or enjoy - it's like I fight myself to make sure I binge?!?! don't worry about whats done just make sure tomorrow is a new day/new start, on the positive you didn't fall off the wagon as bad as you previously would so subconsciously you knew how far to push it (if that makes sense)
Hope you back on track soon - sending *hugs* :)

Don't beat yourself up about it, as guilt will achieve nothing. Remember how you feel now, so next time you might be less likely to have such a splurge if you remember that it made you feel rotten afterwards.

I find keeping some low syn things to eat in the kitchen are useful for when I feel like going on a kitche safari. If it's going to happen it's better to minimise the damage!

Back