Grrrr

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Just been speaking to a mate of mine, been telling his about CD, and who Ive been doing, and i've just had the "You'll put it all back on and more" lecture. He's on SW, and has lost the same amount as me in 7 weeks and I have in 4, so I don't know if he's bitter, but it's really made me angry, and even worse, it's got me questioning myself. After ballsing up on LL and gaining more, I'm now thinking, "What if that does happen again, and I can't manage to maintain?" I'll have everyone telling me "We told you so!"

You can say that about ANY/ EVERY diet Donna, not just LL or CD.... You know that SHOULD you return to your previous eating habits than the weight will go back on - learn from your mistakes and you'll thrive at being slim!
Tell him to mind his own beeswax and keep negative comments to himself xxxxxxxxxxx

Rise above it hun, you are doing what is right for you and don't let anyone distract you from your ultimate goal. As Clare said, regaining weight can be true on any diet if we don't learn along the way.

Gxx

hun i wont let it get to u.

one of my friends is doing atkins and has been the same with me as she hasnt lost much weight.

so chin up and be proud of the amount uve lost ashley xx

As Clare has already said the weight will only go back on if you go back to your old eating habits.I have lost and regained on every diet I have been on,including SW and WW and it was my own fault.I am hoping that having not eaten(apart fromAAMWs)for a long time it will be easier to retrain my eating habits when I get to goal...and if I don't I will put it back on and it will be my own fault!

There are lots of people on this site that have kept the weight off long term,and I'm sure they will tell you it is because they don't eat what they used to!

HUN hes jealous..i also gained after lighterlife but with this diet we go up the plans at the end and im gonna eat same as my partner during week and have treats on weekends and have what i like.. just carry on and dont prove him wrong PROVE YOU RIGHT AS YOUR DOING THIS FOR YOU.. personally REAL MATES WOULDNT PUT SOMETHING DOWN THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU XXX

Hi Donna. Sounds like sour grapes to me. I must admit that I've not told a soul that I'm even dieting, let alone doing CD because I really need all my energy to concentrate on staying with this and can't afford to use any of it defending my decisions. Which is what always happens if anyone so much as suspects you are even trying to improve the way you feel about yourself! Don't let the dementors get to you - stay strong!

I get that from my 'friends' too. I just dont understand why they cant be happy for me, but i guess it is cause there all skinny size 10's and they dont understand what it is like to be overweight.
Chin up darling, your doing so well! xxxx

Hi Donna, You'll be at goal months before he is and, if the weight does begin to go back on, you will know all about a really great diet that will help you lose it again and keep you on track.

Ner ner ner ner ner to him !!!

Back