Grrrrr used all my points

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
How angry am I I've used all my points by 4 pm which means I've broken my diet arghgggggggg I'm really cross
Just had bns chips and a little tin of tuna with free salad items

have you used your weeklies too or are you trying not to use them? i finished off the last of my dailies at 6pm and have 5 weeklies to last until wednesday night and hoping not to use them!

I've got something like 12 weeklies left but havnt pointed any milk this week so daren't use en for anything else
So annoyed with myself have snacked all day long on bits and pieces and it's all added up . My scales show a small gain which I feel a bit demoralised with but week before last was my birthday and I was off plan twice I'n 2 days majorly! So I shouldnt be surprised that it's caught me up.

Have a HUGE plate of free veggies for dinner! I know it's a personal thing but I could quite happily eat a big bowl of sprouts, carrots and cabbage. Put the carrots and spuds in the oven with a bit of fry lite and roast em off, then stir fry the cabbage and eat them off the bed of cabbage. Then have a huge bowl of fruit for dessert with a sugar free jelly. :D

Back