Grrrrr!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jenibob27, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. jenibob27

jenibob27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Feel crap im so bloated its unreal! and tmi,very windy :ashamed0005:
    I weighed myself this morning (dont shout!) and ive only lost 1lb,got my next weigh in on Tuesday,feel like the last week hasnt been worth it at all :mad:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    Jeni, darl....the wind is a good sign...its releasing the bloaty pressure!
    Go and have a bath or a long walk with your dog or a neighbours dog and take your mind off it sweets xx

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My stomach gets very noisy too. The muscle contractions that move food through our stomachs is still happening but now there is only gas pockets/liquid to move so we notice it more (the food isn't breaking up the gas pockets).

Another think to consider with bloating is that VLCDs can change your menstrual cycle so it may be that. Also consider constipation which will trap the gas further up in the abdomen.... some fibre from the CDC may help.

Take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.