Grrrrrrr!!!

becki22

Just got home from work and the mince I was going to make sone meatballs for tea with has gone off!!! I'm really really not happy as the date says Friday!!!

But now the only thing I have is chicken, don't get me wrong I don't mind chicken but I had it for my lunch because I was having mince tonight!!! I usually do it with tandoori spices (that's what I had at lunch) but I don't think I could handle that again!!!

Any ideas what I could do with it??? It's diced chicken and I'm meant to be on a pp day but I'm tempted to put some veg with it, would turning today into a pv day mess things up????

I sometimes have my chicken with a bit of dry fried healthy eating bacon and mix in some FF natural yoghurt, herbs, chilli flakes and garlic powder...It's absolutely LUSH!

How frustrating :(

Maybe you could thread it onto kebabs and make a marinade out of fat free natural yoghurt and spices, then grill it? If you have any other meat or prawns, you could make mixed kebabs.

Or, try some onions, garlic, paprika, pinch of cayenne and fat free yoghurt and make a chicken stroganoff... just without the rice :)

Yum, that stroganoff *or stroganot* ;) sounds gorgeous, might try that myself tomorrow!!!

Oooo that all sounds yummyyyyy!!!!

Went for a spicy chicken omelette instead!!! Looks lovely I'll get back to u about the taste lol :)

Back