Grrrrrrrr!!!i ordered a months supply yesterday and today they put curry on the menu!

Shangri-la

Sorry about the rant but i was saying some while ago that i couldnt face the meals and i opted for curry when they were doing the survey for what meals we would like.

Why on earth could they not have emailed us or put it on their website that the curry would become available today. So annoyed!!. Now i have ordered shakes and bars for the whole month as i cant bear the meals that they have anymore.:mad::mad:

I am on day 25 now and have lost 15lbs so far but its very hard to keep the interest in the food but the weighloss results have motivated me to at least order the shakes and bars so slim and save is still the best.

Please slim and save, let your customers know in advance when you are introducing new foods as this can be motivation alone to keep on plan and buying the products!!!

I agree some advance notice would be good - I placed a 2 week order about 8 days ago, just hours before they posted to say the Praline bars were back in stock!

I agree some advance notice would be good - I placed a 2 week order about 8 days ago, just hours before they posted to say the Praline bars were back in stock!

It is annoying for regular customers. I might drop them an email as they are always asking for feedback on the service which is very good but this is definetely an important point and they won't change it if they don't realise.

To be honest, it's one of the reasons I only order 2 weeks worth at a time - plus that way if I do decide to go wildly off the wagon, I am not stuck with loads of unused food (not that that's going to happen, but past experience has taught me a lesson! lol)

To be honest, it's one of the reasons I only order 2 weeks worth at a time - plus that way if I do decide to go wildly off the wagon, I am not stuck with loads of unused food (not that that's going to happen, but past experience has taught me a lesson! lol)

Thats a really good idea. Im stuck now with a load of excess cottage pies and spag bols that i cant eat as im gone off them!!!. Such a waste of money and i have no idea how to put things on ebay etc but i would give them away for free as i will just throw them all in the bin otherwise as i know i will never eat them again.!!. Iwill order fortnightly too i think even if it works out more!!

I only ordered yesterday but never saw any currys. I add curry powder to chicken soup made thick anyway have it with grated cauli.

Wish they would do tetras. Lets all email them about tetras it's hard being doing shift work and havin to sneak off to the toilet with my shaker. God knows what they think lol.

They won't do tetras. Posting would be expensive but more importantly if one splits then the whole package would be ruined.
Can you not just say it's a milkshake? At my workplace it's really common for people to have protein shakes etc.

Saddlebag said:
They won't do tetras. Posting would be expensive but more importantly if one splits then the whole package would be ruined.
Can you not just say it's a milkshake? At my workplace it's really common for people to have protein shakes etc.

I wish they would do them but I see your point. I think I'd love them especially when I start a new job. Wouldn't want everyone knowing I'm on a vlc diet but I suppose protein shakes are the rage for women and men so hopefully won't be too bad. It may even stop me from cheating knowing work crew know I'm trying to lose weight so I can't have that sneaky bagel or cupcake or whatever!

I wish they would do them but I see your point. I think I'd love them especially when I start a new job. Wouldn't want everyone knowing I'm on a vlc diet but I suppose protein shakes are the rage for women and men so hopefully won't be too bad. It may even stop me from cheating knowing work crew know I'm trying to lose weight so I can't have that sneaky bagel or cupcake or whatever!

That's true Sonia- I told everybody at work as I couldn't be bothered to be sneaky about it. We are a close team and I was clearly overweight so I knew that, other than the usual comments about food replacement, they would be supportive in me losing weight. By telling them I also felt that I had to account for myself- I wouldn't have cheated as then my colleagues would know and I'd look weak for breaking the plan! I don't regret telling them at all, it's made it a lot easier and it was an extra load of people encouraging me to keep going. Don't know what, or if, people have said when I'm not around but I'm not too fussed- anyone who might have said I wouldn't stick to it will now have egg on their face :p

If anyone asks, its protein. Which I use all the time anyway. Nobody's business!! I got so much hassle off people last time I lost weight,I keep it quiet thesedays!!

I like that they are compact to transport and easy to mix anywhere.. at desk, on a train.gym changing room LOL :)

Back