Grrrrrrrrrr.......

Freaky Deaky

I started SW with a friend at the beginning of the year. She has stopped it now and sometimes I feel like she is trying to muck my loss up :sigh:

She gave me a Mullerlight Yoghurt the other day when I was at her house - it was the layered one with Cherry and chocolate chips and was delicious. I said to her - "Wow I wonder how many syns are in this one?" and she said that there were none in it. I was so pleased and ordered a pack of them from Asda, but I've just checked and its 2 :cry: I'm really cross with myself for not checking first but I feel she is trying to jeopardise me too :sigh:

Sorry, rant over

FD
xxx

Maybe she genuinely thought all Muller Lights were free. A lot of people make that mistake.

If you've ordered a pack from Asda you may be able to cancel them or ask them to swap them for one of the other packs such as the red fruits or toffee and vanilla. If it's too late, well enjoy them - after all they're only 2 syns each.

Denise

I went to my first SW class with a friend, and she never came back but I've been going every week.

I kinda knew she'd give up before she'd even began because that's what she's like.

But I do feel like she's trying to bring me down because she'll always try and tempt me to have a 'few' drinks or get a takeaway when we're together, even though she knows I'm trying to be good.

As for the yoghurts, I agree with Denise - keep them anyway and enjoy them as a low syn treat :)

There are only two of that variety in the multipack - the others are free so don's worry too much about it. 2 syns is next to nothing in the big scheme of things.

I went to my first SW class with a friend, and she never came back but I've been going every week.

I kinda knew she'd give up before she'd even began because that's what she's like.

But I do feel like she's trying to bring me down because she'll always try and tempt me to have a 'few' drinks or get a takeaway when we're together, even though she knows I'm trying to be good.

As for the yoghurts, I agree with Denise - keep them anyway and enjoy them as a low syn treat :)

This is exactly it - good for you for keeping strong too.

And thanks for listening to me whinge - to be honest they are definitely worth the 2 syns, they taste like something very much more :D

i love those Mullers - and dont stress, im sure you pal didnt mean to tell you the wrong info.

and if she did - you will have the last laugh cos you are gonna be a skinny minny! x

Back