Grrrrrrrrrrr

Cor, girls, proper little natter going on here!! I dont have time to join in as have the little man to feed...!! Will be back, I can chat about clothing now cause I actually fit in some decent stuff too!! LOL!

Just to say, dont worry about the scales not moving... You can have huge losses every week... what will be will be, you are 100% so you cant do anything more than you are already doing... it will sort itself out in the longrun. In a couple of months you will look back and think S***!!! Thats amazing! :)
My scales have slowed, as much as I know I shouldnt I weight myself every morning after I have had a wee! LOL! ;) ... Week one my scales were dropping about 2lb every morning... now I have lost about 2lb since Friday and not cheated.... but my clothes fit better and I am in clothes i couldnt have worn prior to this diet starting just 10 or 11 days ago...!
Hang in there girls, all of thosee lovely clothes are out there waiting for us... Say see-ya to Evans, and a huge hellof to the boutiques...!!! :)
Now off to tackle my house top to bottom with it being MOnday... and have about 14 loads of washing to do too! But the suns shining and I feel fab so bring on the housework!! :) :) xx

love how upbeat you are donna :) and thankyou for your supportive words! however panic over as I have lost 7lbs!! wahoo :) i dont have time to stick about and chat either.. lots to do!! but thankyou everyone! and cham we are gonna need to see that tattoo ;) he he. Im a tattooist and know how painful the bottom of the back is so well done for over 2 hours agony! lol. you will be wearing it on show before you know it :)

enjoy your washing donna ha ha xx

Well done on ur 7lbs! See worrying over nothing! Thats a fabulous second week loss :)

Oh how cool to be a tatooist! You must be very creative so so lucky wish i was! I will def show you a pic when i get another stone ish off x i see another mini goal coming on...

Had a really bad day yesterday and today. Just really down, tired, fed up. Convinced myself that I will give up after weigh in tomorrow and start refeed.
So this morning I went for a walk with a friend and still was sooo low. Went for coffee and gave in!! Had milk in 3 cups of coffee and also a very small biscuit.
I don't feel guilty. I feel better!! Not sure what it will do to my weigh in though? Anyone know??
Don't know what to do now. Whether to start refeed tomorrow or stay onit for another while. Soooo fed up with it. Just feel consumed by it and it's taking over my life. Cracking up with the kids etc It's not fair really.

Squeeze and Cham..... i got a tattoo on the very top of my bum cheak about 5 years ago which used to be visible (only the top of it) in low slung jeans. Its been that long now that anyone has seen it apart from OH that i forget its there. So here is to showing them off :)

And abnid.... so sorry your feeling like this. How much have you lost so far? Is it not worth another week? Someone else said on another post somewhere, this is really really hard work for a few weeks of your life but the flip side is that you will be healthier for the rest of your life so whats a few weeks? I would take it one day at a time if i were you and each day that you get through 100% you will feel proud of yourself. Who says you have to stop dead on WI day? Have a look at some old photo's big and small if you have any.... try on clothes. Whatever you need to give youself the get up and go!!!
Hope you feel better soon :)

Hiya Katieg. thanks a lot. You are right I should just look at it froma day to day basis and not the long haul. It was depressing me big time.
I lost 7 lbs in the first week. 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I know I sound really moany. I have 2 stone to lose which compared to some people isn't a lot but it is still so tough! The doc told me to lose it as my cholestoral was 8.8 which is ridiculous. The chemist told me i'd be ok if I lost a stone and a half. I'm still a good bit away from that. I don't expect to lose anymore than maybe 3 lbs tomorrow.
You know I feel physically stronger after I had those bits today. I dont know why. Maybe I can keep going for another few days. Thanks again. My husband says to pack it in if it's making me cranky and intollerant, or more so!! I feel I can manage a few extra days now. Cheers.

Back