grrrrrrrrrrrr 4th day feel great butttttttt!!!!

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all back here day of this week, feel great just having warm soup, in ketosis already, no prob, butttttt and its a big one

ive the implant and dont have periods, day 4 now im having a big one:cry: not impressed, did a week two weeks ago, bled the full week, bloody hell- literally lol, and and and grrrrrr ive only lost 2lbs since saturday even though i may as well class this as first week again, stuck to it 100% and not much happening:confused:

rant over lol

Hey nat

I bled wen I first started for a week ( I'm on pill) I was goin doc that day anyway so I asked her if it cud be the diet and she said it was possible but if it persists to go back to her! Thankfully it's stopper! Maybe u should ring ur doc just to be sure!

Hey nat

I bled wen I first started for a week ( I'm on pill) I was goin doc that day anyway so I asked her if it cud be the diet and she said it was possible but if it persists to go back to her! Thankfully it's stopper! Maybe u should ring ur doc just to be sure!

yes i might do thanks love, ive read a few times thought that it does happen on these diets

Back