Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Men

Careful guys! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Only a woman cold have dreamt up a sick product like the one above!!!!

FAB !!!! and you an RE teach and all :eek:

You do realise that this will be referred to on a regular basis now :D:D

Careful guys! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Only a woman cold have dreamt up a sick product like the one above!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I NEED ONE OF THESE!!! i have tons of nice, big sharp knives to stick ..ooops i mean put in it!

Nic - can you get this on ebay hun??

lmao ... i wish!!!
How funny is this pic... you would die if this was your wedding pic

OMG - you're sh**ting me - ........thank the lord for air-brushing

Very male joke

BULLFROGS & BLOW JOBS
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday.
After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive.
She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn’t want to spend
a fortune.
‘Well,’ said the clerk, ‘I have a very large bullfrog. They say it’s
been trained to give blowjobs!’
‘Blow jobs!’ the woman replied.
‘It hasn’t been proven but we’ve sold 30 of them this month,’ he said.
The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it’s
true…no more blow jobs for her!
She bought the frog.
When she explained froggy’s ability to her husband, he was extremely
sceptical and laughed it off! ..
The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this
Less than riveting act again.
In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and
pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds.
She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog
reading cookbooks.
‘What are you two doing at this hour?’ she asked.
The husband replied, ‘If I can teach this frog to cook…….you’re
gone.’

mmmmm i use alot of these too!!! So true!!
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).
(8) Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying the really bad word
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to # 3

BULLFROGS & BLOW JOBS
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday.
After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive.
She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn’t want to spend
a fortune.
‘Well,’ said the clerk, ‘I have a very large bullfrog. They say it’s
been trained to give blowjobs!’
‘Blow jobs!’ the woman replied.
‘It hasn’t been proven but we’ve sold 30 of them this month,’ he said.
The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it’s
true…no more blow jobs for her!
She bought the frog.
When she explained froggy’s ability to her husband, he was extremely
sceptical and laughed it off! ..
The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this
Less than riveting act again.
In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and
pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds.
She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog
reading cookbooks.
‘What are you two doing at this hour?’ she asked.
The husband replied, ‘If I can teach this frog to cook…….you’re
gone.’

chuckle chuckle .....xx:D

lol nic, I have another:

"It doesn't matter" - Ignore this, it does!!

Also my fav!!!
FINE = Fecked off, insecure, neurotic and emotional...in essence, ready to kill ...so if i am fine, boyf knows to get body armour out hehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can you tell i am bored yet?!?!?!
Right gals & guys if there are any still lurking?!
I am hitting the sack (all be it alone!!!) night night all ....loves ya!!!!xxxx

mmmmm i use alot of these too!!! So true!!
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).
(8) Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying the really bad word
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to # 3

OMG that is so incredibly spot-on! :cool:

Back