Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Men

Lol i love Gaz! xx
I feel at home now too lol

Bloody hell she just moves in and her feet are firmly under the table

Allan & Gaz - you know you wouldn't be without us ............... would you???

Of course he does!! xx

..............oh that old one HG, its the "TOTM"!!!!

Heyyyy... thintothin - swap yah - i'll grapple/fondle with my googlies all month and you can 'deal' with the 'ladies' issue - you'll soon be swapping back -;););););););););););););)

I sometimes remember why I remained single lol

Hahaha great idea!! x

ohhhhh you women have it sooooooooooooooooooo hard i know, I dont know how you manage when we blokes have it so easy, you have equivelent of a nose bleed and the whole world suffers!!!

Can tell its not mine im placid lol x

They are just the most unreliable, stupid cowardly creaturess aaarrggghhhhh!
And gaz ...a nose bleed!?>?!?!?!?! You giys would take a week off work to deal with one day of lady's issues!!!!!

Nic, what did he do? Don't tease!

I do concur that men couldn't handle women problems, mine can't handle blood, so I have to go around sex starved during TOTM (has anyone figured a way round this, this is only my 3rd ever TOTM??).
Also, Bf n I both got slendertone same day, I'm on intensity level 75, he's on 35...

Nic, what did he do? Don't tease!

Also, Bf n I both got slendertone same day, I'm on intensity level 75, he's on 35...
Just being a man hun.... let me down.... i just kinda flipped out ooppsss! CD does strange things to hormones and make everything feel 100 times worse than they are! Benn a right moody cow lately!
As for the slendertone PUFF!!! They could never handle childbirth lol

:D There is a downside to your TOTM, your not approachable three weeks of the month, your either on, coming on or coming off, we can win can we.

lmao you are soooo lucky you said this online and not in arms reach!

lmao you are soooo lucky you said this online and not in arms reach!

:D I say it to my wife all the time when she is grumpy, and when she gets on my nerves i just put my handcuffs on her :D

lmao!!!

:D I say it to my wife all the time when she is grumpy, and when she gets on my nerves i just put my handcuffs on her :D

Way too much information Allan!! lol

Back